Reviews for Death Becomes Her
Creedog VanDrey chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
So far, this is spectacular. Your portrayal of Elle is a little difficult to delve into, but the dynamic is spot-on. I eagerly await more.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
Good chapter- I really love how maturely you handled what happened in the other chapter- most authors can't write it seriously and you did. I love where this story is going.
getl0st chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
Hmm, good chapter. I can understand why Elle doesn't want to talk about the rape and it seems she's becoming more and more human with time passing quicker. Luke? What can I say? He's not in a position to do much, is he? He's like Elle and Sylar's bitch lol. Update again soon, please!
Sakura Katana chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Well, you already heard my Rebel guesses. You made it sound like it was someone who had been dead from Elle's "I wish people would stop telling me that."

So I give Angela a negative vote for Rebel. My list is now Adam, Kaito, Claude, the Haitian, and Charles Devaux ( in order of likeliness.)

About the actual chapter: the developments with Elle are both sad and intriguing. The bathtub thing was cool.

Update soon! (so ch 11 will come faster!)
Lemomina chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Great Chapter

I'm glad that Elle is Finally eating - I can't wait to know what will happen next

I Vote for Angela being the repel
Cat Yuy chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
The Haitian.

Cause that would be kinda awesome for him to be rebel.

Liked this chapter.
Sakura Katana chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Elle is... somewhat back. Update soon!
Sakura Katana chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
The brain eating thing was funny, as was many other things, the awesomest of which being the Battle for Shotgun.
Sakura Katana chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Hm, Rebel Adam?

Rebel Charles Devaux?

Rebel Kaito?

Rebel Chandra Suresh?

Rebel Claude?

Okay, at least 2 of those I'm really reaching.
Sakura Katana chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Awesome line:

Luke knitted his eyebrows. “I don't get that from him at all. I don't see him as particularly heroic.”

I love the kid -er, Luke. You kinda did ignore the most obvious person with Micah. But I'm interested to see who your AU Rebel will be.
Sakura Katana chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Wow, he actually left them. Awesome lines:

“Why would you say that? That is so much more inappropriate.”

and

"“Okay, so we all like killing. Am I the only one who thinks that killing someone during sex sounds like it would be awesome?"
Sakura Katana chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
The Sylar-Elle-Luke banter is pretty awesome. This is a good story so far. I shall have to read onward.
LyllieKamadli chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
I love this story, I just sat down to read this and couldn't tear myself away from it. Please update soon with the next chapter.
getl0st chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
An interesting chapter and I can see the darkness of it. Elle's probably not going to be "right" for quite a while and I hope Sylar can be a kinda cure in that sense. Please update again soon!
astrum-faith chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Don't worry about all that! The chapter was fine! In fact, I thought it was really well written. Elle's reaction suited the situation, actually, since her behaviour's been a little weird since she reappeared, and her mind has never worked like anyone else's.

Oh, and the taser part makes sense, because her body already has electrical currents running through it - the shock wouldn't be a big deal for her... ooh! I bet she can conduct lightning! My idea - you don't steal that! Okay, it doesn't really matter, and I'm getting distacted now... Oh, and about what she did to the agent guy... well, Elle can control her electricity output, so he could survive it if she let him.

I really liked Sylar's focus on letting Elle kill the second guy - though I almost started laughing when the first agent dies simply because it was so easy! *smiles*. But please let Elle and Sylar continue this conversation sometime in the future - they're starting to communicate a lot more, after all, though of course they'd have to get rid of Luke...

You know what? I'm going to shut up and let you get on with writing this, since it's your story and I want updates! Pretty please! *puppy-dog-eyes*
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »