Reviews for Life is Never Perfect, Ever
Onyx Maxwell chapter 30 . 2/3/2011
D: oh my god, I had just found this fanfic a few days ago, and I can't stop reading it! I can't believe you're not going to continue it though :( you should at least get to when the baby is born and then stop. I mean, I understand what it's like trying to write when your not motivated, but now I'll live the rest of my life thinking "what would have happened next?" and you were doing so amazing with this story. I'm not pushing or anything. But in

my opinion, you should probably write up until the baby is born, and then close the story. Hey, maybe you'll get your motivation back if you continue... But anyway, I'd really love if you continued. And you did wonderfully on this story :)
Lilbear831 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Do you think we could exchange emails? My computer crashed, and at the moment the only way i can do any work is thru my iPod. For some reason, it won't allow me to reply to anything :/ so if possible, exchanging emails would make this alot easier :)
Lilbear831 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hey i love this story :) and I'm sad that you've decided to stop writing it. If it's alright by you, i could continue and finish it. Or maybe just a few chapters. Message me if it's alright :)
x.x.Beth C.x.x chapter 30 . 11/25/2010
That's a shame you're no longer motivated :( I could do a couple chapters if you like :)
Beth chapter 29 . 10/9/2010
Hello. You might just want to update this :) Just saying...
LittleFanGirl chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
haha :L major Dad disapproval :P

I really like your writing by the way (:
LittleFanGirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
N'awhhh, that is incredibly sweet...and i can't help but hope things work out...(even thought the summary suggests otherwise) :)
LittleFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love this stiry so far, i don't know f you've finished but i'm gonna review anyway :D

I really like the idea of following Quil and Claire, haven't seen any stories about them yet. Very original :)

I can't wait to read more :)
Rach chapter 29 . 7/23/2010
MARCH 29TH! woooo! that's me! that's me! :D ehehe, loving the story Jordie! x
Malese4Twilight chapter 29 . 7/23/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! DID YOU USE MY IDEAS 'COUSE IF YOU DIDNT I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT AND SQUEELED FOR NO REASON.

I FREAKED! UPDAT SOON
CindyCinlou555 chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
Cute chapter.
x.x.Beth C.x.x chapter 29 . 7/19/2010
Wow, that WAS quick, but I still loved it :D I'm obsessed with childbirth and pregnant people for some reason. :P
Malese4Twilight chapter 28 . 7/15/2010
OHHHHHH WOOOOW! I LOVE IT! I READ THE WHOLE THING IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS. i would have read it in less than 1 but i was really bussy.

i have always had a soft spot for Quil and Claire was soo cute in Breaking Dawn.

i think you should have the baby, Niccole have her middle name be named after a place in France. or something French that means something good.

i love the story and everything pleaze keep writing it cuz i'll die if you dont.

ohhh and for futer use in the story i think it would be soooo soooo cute if Claire and Quil went baby shopping and stuff!

thank you for writing a great story and plz keep writing. i think you are a great fanfic writer and in all honest this could be one of my favorite fanfics ever.
jessica chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
omg u made claires birthday the same as mine! great story!
Rach chapter 28 . 6/8/2010
Niceee! But, how is that graphic? :/ lol :L:L next chapter and hurry up missy! :D x