Reviews for Hostage
EmeraldSweetheart chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Mysteriouss...

I like it;)
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Well, you caught my attention haha. Update soon!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
My friend, I believe you may've struck gold with this one. The idea is unlike anything I've read recently, a real breath of fresh air. I love the style your using too... It's great fun trying to figure out who's who!
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I absolutely love this chapter, it's so fantastically written and drew my attention in very well. The idea seems very original and with a lot of potential. Whilst you perhaps slipped up simply for not knowing that Odaiba is in fact an artificial island without perhaps the space for such a huge store, it's irrelevant in the overall importance of the story.

Your description of the supermarket, and how people 'live' there, is very intriguing. I have a few guesses at a few of the characters and couplings but some still rather baffle me, so I'll have to simply...how do I always put it..."wait and see." )

Keep on writing!

Cheers,

B.C.

P.S. Oh, and your spelling, punctuation and grammar is absolutely fantastic too. )
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Takari and Taito! I'm really into this. Idk why, but I think Ken's the shooter! Nonetheless, I'm sure I picked out all the DDs, just not sure who the extra person is. Anyway, this seems really good, I'm so excited! Update soon please!
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I can identify them all except for Person #13...

He's got a gun right?

Review!
Jaeda star chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
ok-la! Here's some love! I'm loving this fic already and i do have a vague idea of who some of the characters are. can't wait for the next chapter! Hmm...cheese flavoured ice-cream...the scary thing is that that is a real possibility! You never know! yuck though... UPDATE SOON!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10