Reviews for Hostage
emotionless-robot chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
*sobs*

It can't be over! IT CAN'T I TELL YOU!

... This is one of THE BEST fics I have ever read, my dear. The suspense and mystery, the sad-yet-cheerful-end, the action scenes, and most of all - Ken lived.

You. Rock. XD
typoqueenofdoomXD chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
Great story!
SugarSpiral chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
My my my, you ARE a silly girl! "Not impressive"?

*slaps you upside the head*

Don't put yourself down, damn it! This story's be exceedingly good from the beginning, and your writing has only improved!

I have to say I was completely taken off guard for this chapter- in the best way! I was pretty near convinced it was going to end in a complete blood bath, but now it looks like we might just escape that... But we'll never know until that last chapter appears!
SugarSpiral chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
I can't believe I haven't read this already! How many chapters am I behind? *checks...* Ok, so only one. But still, this is the best story I'm reading right now! Argh!

Aha, seems like people are taking things into their own hands now... GO TEAM!
emotionless-robot chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
I very much look forward to the final chapter... but tell me, will anyone be dying in that chapter as well?

Haha, the bad guy loses once more. (And Ken is safe).

It is indeed a good day XD
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
Great chapter. I'm a little short on sleep, thus short on words right now, so I can't think of much else to say. Looking at the other comments, I'm gonna jump on the Ken-hugging train. In fact, everyone needs a hug and hot chocolate.

Can't wait for the finale!
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
This is an interesting chapter!

Finally everything is all right!

Update soon.
guavawolf chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
aww...so dramatic and intense

update soon plz!
Cara Miro chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
Ooh! Sorry that I haven't been able to review. I was busy with school and of course (the annoying) National Service Training Program. So I haven't been able to review.

I KNEW Osamu was the shooter... Although I sympathize with him, I don't think he should have done that. Killing off people. I think Ken needs a hug.

And don't worry, the chapter was impressive. Heck, I took time out of studying for my Psychology test just to read this. (Chapter 8 - 10 in one sitting)
typoqueenofdoomXD chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Really good chapter!Can't wait to read the final chapter.
BenignUser chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Nice! Indeed, all it takes is one little spark to get all the cowards off their butts and into the brawl.

Can't wait for the finale. I'm eager to find out what'll happen with Daisuke.
PrincessJaded chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
GO Miyako! She hit him! But Koushiro! *cries* My heart dropped. I thought it was him who had gotten shot as he threw the weight.

Xiexie, what's wrong with me! I'm happy that Ayame is dead! lol.

Ken, can I hug him! He really needs it.

At least, the authorities have been called! Ever notice that we all have this urge to depict Osamu as the bad guy? lol, he just fits the profile!

Woot, Iori finally being useful! ;)

HEHE! Take that Osamu! The unstoppable power of Kou, Iori, Yama, Tai, and Teeks!

Let's go! I want the ending!
Catching Rain chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Aww, poor Ayame... all she wanted to do was help the poor girl who'd been shot. And then she gets shot. Although I suppose I should have seen it coming - killing off the OC. And I will reprise one of my earlier comments - PLEASE DON'T KILL POOR DAI-KUUNN!

All in all, I can't wait for the final chapter. I thought this chapter serves its purpose - the second to last chapter doesn't need to be too impressive, but it has its own impressiveness in its own right. So, keep it up!
raynevandunem chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
As you said, a bit rushed, but overall a good and finalizing prelude to the conclusion. Ayame's death leapt out of nowhere, as one would not anticipate that someone else's resistance would compel a murderer to take out another bystander in such a short order; furthermore, to have this happen while Ayame was trying to save another's life from slipping away was a particularly dreadful turn of events.

But I had forgotten completely about Jyou dying earlier. Having one of your own once-close group getting shot to death seems really messed up.
Aster Selene chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Ichijouji Ken.

You are a genius.

Why didn't anyone think of that in the first place?
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »