Reviews for Hostage
digifangirl chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
this story is awesome. everyone's finally getting together. we need another chapter asap XD and it like has takari too! yay!
guavawolf chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
OMG!

SO INTENSE

WHAT A CLIFFIE!

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Diamone chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
'Saying a silent prayer, she swung her arms and threw the box of aluminum foil hard.

It hit Osamu right smack on the head.'

I wonder how Osamu is going to react. Good chapter!
remillation chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Uh... so Miyako and Koushirou are both going to... THROW STUFF AT HIM! FOOD FIGHT!

Nah. Too unrealistic when you're in the face of a freaking young prodigy slash serial killer.

For some reason, the Taichi-finds-Miyako part... when Miyako says "Quiet," "Shooter," and "Weapon." it's kind of creepy XD Maybe its just me.

3Remi!
PrincessJaded chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Do you have any idea how hard that was! I had to play the dumb clueless twit for a while there but ah, it was well worth it! :)

But O-M-G!

I loved this chapter! I can't really think of much to say, but I'm just in awe of it. Go Kou and Miya! :)

And Daisuke's brave deed. Never thought I'd say this but he put Taichi to shame with that one.

Your description of Mimi's strength made me smile! I mean it was a huge smile! :D

Is it wrong that I feel bad for Osamu? Being that perfect must suck. Poor guy. *hugs Osamu even though he's holding a gun* lol.

Did you kill Ayame? Who was the paper hat girl? Ayame is fortunate to have lived for nine chapters. Methinks her time has run up! lol. I'm just kidding.

UPDATE!
Catching Rain chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Holy crap, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before! I remember reading the first chapter, and then boom, it's chapter 9. What the heck have I been doing?

Anyway, let me get this straight. So far dead is the security guard, the cafe girl, and Jyou. Critically injured is Sora and Daisuke, and then everyone else is Kou, Iori, Taichi, Yamato, Hikari, Takeru, Ken, Miyako, Mimi and Ayame. Oh, and of course, the shooter is Osamu. Honestly, I thought that Kou was the shooter until you mentioned something about the shooter wiping his glasses. That took me by surprise.

So far, the story seems solid to me - not shaky in the least, so your fear is nothing to sweat over. Osamu's motive is believable, and everyone's reactions therein seem so too (with the exception of Kou. He seemed a little too happy at first, but then you toned him down a lot and that helped). Thank goodness that Miyako and Kou have the brains to stop Osamu while he's distracted! Way to go! Now, I hope that Miyako's stunt doesn't throw Kou off his game... And don't kill poor Daisuke! Pwetty pwease?

I hope this super long review makes up for my lack of reviewing all this time. I feel terrible. So far, so good, Xiexie, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
BenignUser chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Ah! Everyone is coming together! Awesome!

This chapter was so freaky; I was scared Daisuke would die! I'm glad Miyabok and Koushiro decided to step up to the plate, though!
Aster Selene chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Looks like I'm an idiot. *shrug*

Koushiro, I though you were a boy genius, and you're trying to do _that_? *shakes head* You should know that it only works in action movies...
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Daisuke! So heroic! I liked how you revealed Osamu's motives

Fabulous chapter.
emotionless-robot chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
I have a new-found love for Davis. He has saved Ken's life! (... for now...)

I thought the chapter was great! I liked how you finally included what made Sam do this, and I especially liked when Izzy decided to "go out with a bang".

XD
BenignUser chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Osamu being the killer wasn't that great of a shock. There aren't too many prodigy's around and I was 100% sure Ken was the "out of towner."

Gah, Jyou's dead. That sucks. We really need a hero!

Daisuke! Grow a spine and sock that sucker!
BenignUser chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
I need a hero

I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the end of the night

He’s gotta be strong

And he’s gotta be fast

And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero

I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the morning light

He’s gotta be sure

And it’s gotta be soon

And he’s gotta be larger than life

Go Jyou!
BenignUser chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Great job Daisuke... out of frying pan and into the fire...

Hum. So the killer wants to shut off the power? What's his motive? Causing a blackout probably hurts him more than the hostages.

Sora. I weep for you. :(

And so Iori finds the bullet. Much good that'll do him, though. The mart is sealed shut. I wonder if there are the raw materials for a bomb in there...

I guess Daisuke just found the security officer's body. Yikes.
BenignUser chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
lol, Taichi and Yamato are in trouble. Serves them right for spying and acting all girly!

And... we have our first murder!

And we also get out first glimpse of Sora. Wha, and she dies immediately? What gives, Xiexie? lol o I wonder if she was just knocked out. That could be a possibility.

Oh. We have Koushiro shopping. So he's not the killer. So it's come to my attention that Mr. Lonely of chapter 3 was not the same Mr. Lonely of chapter 1. Way to confuse the readers, Xiexie! :P So Ken is Mr. Lonely of chapter 3 aka the "out of town guy" since he was about to go the train station, and Koushiro is still the Mr. Lonely of chapter 1 aka the "working Friday nights guy." Killer is still unknown.

Huk.

Cool. The killer has finally made his move. Actually I'm rather curious if this is the killer from the beginning of the story or if this is a second killer introduced to be Sora's stalker. It's a wild guess, but I suppose it's possible.

Onwards to chapter 5!
BenignUser chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Takeru and Hikari are so corny.

And we have more confirmation that Mr. Medical guy is indeed Jyou. w00t! Poor guy is bored out of his mind. Careful what you wish for, buddy! There's gonna be mass murder happening soon!

The gay couple spying on the corny couple. Sheesh! :P

Omg! The lonely guy isn't Koushiro? That means... that means... that means Koushiro is the killer!

But then who's Mr. Lonely? Jyou's second older brother? Osamu, maybe? lol x