Reviews for Hostage
BenignUser chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I don't think the killer should be aware of Mimi's thought process about not being able to find good guys. :P

The bickering best friends are sounding more and more like Daisuke and Miyako. And Miyako has a crush on him. Go Daisuke! Save the day and get the girl!

Iori's a douche. "OK, this guys was officially creeping him out." doesn't really fit with the narrative here. lol

Onwards to chapter 3!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
K, my guesses before I continue onwards.

- The college dropout that's going to be working as a cashier - either Mimi or Jun. Leaning towards Mimi.

The "innocent young couple," is obviously Takeru and Hikari. You're a Takari fanatic! :p

Guy who wants to "get away from it all," is probably Ken. He lives "in the next town."

Mr. "Strict upbringing and traditional family" is Iori.

The gay couple is Taichi and Yamato. Major EW, btw.

The "best place to study" guy is Jyou.

Two bickering best friends sounds too much like Daisuke and Miyako.

By process of elimination, this leaves Koushiro for the guy that drops by every Friday after work.

Star sports player girl is Sora.

And... the killer. Hum. One of Jyou's brother's, maybe? I suppose it could be Ken, too. But really now, I'm certain you wouldn't make it -that- obvious.

Anywho... let's continue on to chapter 2!
SugarSpiral chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
*dances around the room chanting the "I was right" song... before realizing what's about to happen to Ken*

becky199756 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Great update soon.
PrincessJaded chapter 8 . 6/26/2009

I KNEW IT!

Yeah, but you knew that too! Just out of curiosity, why is Ayame still alive? lol. But go Meems, turning them lights on!

I feel bad for Jyou but don't kill Ken too!

I say that Taichi, Daisuke, Yamato, and Koushiro just jump Osamu for the gun and then beat him to a pulp. *shivers*

I loved this chapter it was like HA! finally the dark secret it out!

UPDATE soon! (I'm waiting on Too Into You next!)
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 8 . 6/26/2009

Not Ken too!

I later on guessed that it was Osamu (that's his name right?)

I find it sad that you could ACTUALLY kill a main character...

The suspence is still killing me!
guavawolf chapter 8 . 6/25/2009

NOT KEN TOO!
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
*smirk* Knew it.

No! Joe (

Ken better think fast and do something brilliant! Or Sam better find a shred of kindness deep, dep, down inside.

Update soon!
emotionless-robot chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I'm not going to say anything ('cause you already know what I'm going to say)...

*gives you a bomb that will go off if anything bad happens to Ken*
LoveIt123 chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Oh my goodness...im praying he's not going to shoot ken 0(

NOO jyou is dead 0(

Awesome chapter, definitely keeping me on my toes 0)
Aster Selene chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Sorry, the reason I didn't guess was because...well, he was originally dead.

And since when did Osamu become bitter? T.T

Oh, well, please update soon! *determined desu sparkles*
LoveIt123 chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
omg i think im addicted to this story.

i just. . .wow!

I still havent figured out who the shooter is though...omg please tell me he didnt kill jyou. (

Ahh im on the edge of my seat...awesome writing.X
Yeesha chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I only found you story today and just finished reading all of the chapters.

What I can say is that this is officially my favorite Digimon story I have read, ever!

I love it! I think it’s brilliant in all aspects; from the plot, to your narration style, to the not-so-direct introductions, to the small but meaningful hints which you drop here and there. Magnificent!

You captured the mystery and suspense SO well. I swear I jumped in my seat when the shooter shot at the telephone. I though that Mimi had been killed at that point.

I can happily say that I've guessed all of the characters from chapter one’s intros, except for the shooter.

At first, I thought it was Oikawa. It occurred to me after Iori's phone call with his mother. It felt like it could be him but then dismissed it because he doesn't wear glasses.

Then at one point, I actually thought of the possibility of it being Fujiyama-sensei XD... Don't ask.

My final guess is Osamu. I think many hints point towards him. I first thought it to be him in chapter 3, when you said describing Ken: "The perfect son, the perfect brother, the perfect student..." Osamu died before Ken became anywhere near perfect. Your sentence means that in your universe, Osamu is still alive, which puts the spotlight on him. And to be frank, all of the shooter’s descriptions fit him, and it explains Ken’s final reaction.

Can’t wait for your next update! What is important is that you have as much fun writing this as we do reading it. Keep up the good work.
SugarSpiral chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Now I'm even more certain it's Sam.
Jaeda star chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
i'm so sorry for not reviewing your last chapter but i was busy with college. so my guess was wrong! fab chapter and i'm anxiously awaiting what happens next! is ken gonna get shot? oh the questions and the suspense!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »