Reviews for Wednesday
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That ending was THE most adorable mental image EVER.
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. I just... so beautiful. I loved it. Every second. Especially the end.
Beth chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aaaaaawwwwww!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Poor Sam, remembering those 6 long months alone with Dean dead.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I loved this line:

When I asked Dad, he said Sam spent his time away from us afraid we wouldn’t come back and talking and sticking close was his way relieving all that stress and fear.
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Once again Clair made me laugh out loud - with that "I'm an awesome brother" line. Hee! And Sam talking and talking and talking - it makes sense that he'd have all those words and feelings stored up, that he'd need to get them out like that. The scene at the end, with Sam asleep with his head on Dean's shoulder - such an aw! moment. And then waking up, poking Dean to make sure he was there and real - love it!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Great story. A new way to look at Sam!
keekers15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
lol, i loved this. it was very them:)
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I really liked this. Lovely reading. Thank you!
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
loved this fic!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
The Sam babble was so cute, as well as the waking up and poking Dean to make sure he was real before dropping off to sleep again.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh, that was so great and sweet! I really liked how Dean was taking care of Sammy and letting him recover from the trauma that was life without Dean in Mystery Spot!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I'm so glad you decided to do a tag for this episode(and from Dean's pov too!) I liked Sam trying to avoid sleep by talking a mile a minute. The last few lines made me giggle *poke* : D
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Loved it, good job. I like Dean's point of view, it was fun
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I like how you wrote this from Dean's POV. His thoughts about Sam hugging him, 'guess he earned it though. And I am an awesome brother, who wouldn’t want to hug me?' - I had to smile when I read it. In fact I probably smiled more during this story than the episode, though the hug was my favorite scene.

Sam talking non stop and Dean trying to figure out why. He almost had the right answer, Sam hadn't been alone because Dean kept dying, he had really been alone, not talking to anyone including Bobby.

This was a good tag to the episode, "MS". I know it was many people's favorite, but I've always thought it was sad, Dean dying so many different ways and Sam all alone in the end.

I wish I knew what the Trickster had been trying to teach them, unless instead of Sam going it alone when Lilith killed Dean he was suppose to hook up with Ruby. (yuk)

I haven't watched his episode again, in fact, haven't watched any of season three. I just finished one and two and almost done with four, (did fast forwarded a couple of spots), so will be ready for the new episode next week. (At least I hope I'm ready for the episode)

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.

Until next time, take care.