Reviews for Behind The Scenes
brianna4797 chapter 22 . 1/28
I am in LOVE with this story ! :)
Well done
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 1/28
So they were together all along? Mmm interesting ;)
Lol cant wait to red more!
ThaAnya97 chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Great story. Totally worthwhile. :)
leemikki chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
They're Busted lol! Love your story :)!
kaefoster chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
I read all this in two day's I loved it. Great job! I also read winners and losers and I caught up with that too. I haven't read in a while. Loved it too.
Godschildtweety chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
Great story
hsmrmae chapter 22 . 11/17/2010
Omigod ahahahaha I am still laughing the epilouge is hilarious... Lolz I great story
lenniem chapter 22 . 10/28/2010
Funny ending, like how the way you combine the humour and drama. Keep on writing even if life is busy
atideintheaffairs chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
i love this story i just read it all today from 'cover to cover' it is great you should do a sequel of them in college or maybe after they graduate
Yuki chapter 22 . 11/9/2009
This story is cool. is there a sequel?
ElizabethBella chapter 22 . 11/3/2009
Oh, I just loved this story! Once I started, I couldn't stop :) You write conversation beautifully, just nail the dialogue - it's almost like watching it on screen...your Naley love is so hot & fun!
Lous chapter 22 . 10/13/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

You wrapped up everything so well.

I like how their spending the summer together and how they'll see each other during college.

Glad Dan & Rachel seem to be turning a new leaf.

Video at the end was so funny!

Sorry you won't be writing any new stories, but will keep an eye out for your oneshots.
easilyaddicted17 chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
i loved this story

im sad its over!
OMGOTH23 chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
I'm so sad it's over but that was a great way to end things! I have to say that the best part of the chapter was the tape scene. Haley and Nathan's were the cutest! I absolutely loved this story! You did an AMAZING job!
Bluerain23 chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
AW! I'm so sad to see this story come to an end. This was amazing and the ending was perfect! This was definitely one of my favorite stories! Can't wait to read more of your works! Awesome Job! :D