Reviews for Forlorn Hope
P4X-884 chapter 43 . 5/9
Amazing! Good job! I wish you would never stop writing this Lorne story, it has become my favorite fanfic ever! I remember when it was revealed that Prue had been ascended and I was so happy to have called that, it was like whew, it could have been worse. You write very real and convincing characters, captivating the reader so they are Very sad when there is no more story. Yes I have read I Do and First Flight and still want more, I don't think I could ever get tired of this paring, wow.
Don't ever stop sharing this talent of yours, it is amazing.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 4 . 1/11
Re-reading this chapter and a thought came to me. That Atlantis is like a cougar, the way she's like 10 000 years old chatting up guys that are less than 100 years old.
Ardeliah chapter 43 . 4/24/2014
I have always liked Lorne. He isn't my favorite character but in my top 3. This story was awesome! I started off thinking it was ok, then I got hooked and couldn't tear myself away. (a few mad dashes to the bathroom though) I want to congratulate you on an amazing tale. Now to go look at what else you have written.
angela shortall chapter 43 . 8/26/2013
My boyfriend says you've stolen me from him. I can't help but agree. Thank you for your stories and taking the time to share them with us. I would have reviewed everything I read, but then you'd have 300 notices to wade through. Now, I've been reading for three days... YAWN, I'm taking a nap.
Angela
Spaceape chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Vi! Just read through the whole thing, and I must say it's pretty amazing! You definitely have talent for writing!
It's so hard to find good Lorne stories out there! I leapt with lee when I found this one!
I would love to read a sequel! I have to check if you already started one, but in case that you haven't, please do! Pretty please?
hifield chapter 43 . 6/16/2012
Wonderful reunion ... this was a wonderful story and I know I'll be reading it over and over. Couldn't have asked for more and definitely couldn't have imagined any better if I'd tried. It's right up there vying for first place with John and Sabina.

You're truly a fantastic writer and I hope to have many more stories to read in the future.
hifield chapter 42 . 6/16/2012
Wow ... that was powerful. You captured the raw, deep emotions and turmoil that Evan was experiencing perfectly. I am in awe of this story.
hifield chapter 41 . 6/16/2012
Can't help but hurt for Evan ... very emotional chapter and very well written.
hifield chapter 40 . 6/15/2012
You are amazing...this was a Perfect chapter.
hifield chapter 39 . 6/15/2012
Excellent! Sorry reviews are short...I'm on my Kindle.

Great chapter.
hifield chapter 38 . 6/15/2012
Oh...I feel so bad for Evan and Pris. Would love to be a fly on the wall if Lorne and Sheppard ever talk about their ATA genes together.
hifield chapter 37 . 6/13/2012
Excellent chapter...love your Morgan.
hifield chapter 36 . 6/13/2012
OUCH! Nice cliff hanger! Off to see what happens ... great chapter.
hifield chapter 35 . 6/12/2012
This was really good. I like how it all tied in to his vision in the chair. Hope to learn more about all this as the story progresses. NIce conversation between John and Lorne ... John's curiosity has got to be killing him.

Another great chapter.
hifield chapter 34 . 6/10/2012
Well this chapter didn't end well! Enjoy the way their relationship is progressing.

The interviews with Woolsey were really good. Love how you add details to what the episodes gloss over for lack of time.

Good chapter.