Reviews for Forlorn Hope
Jennaya chapter 43 . 8/4
This was a well done storey with a great OC. You drew us in and didn't push her on us. Your writing is impeccable and one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for your time and efforts.
Not sure if I'll ever be able to watch those episodes without including this portrait of Evan in my head.
Jennaya chapter 37 . 8/4
So Prue isn't Morgan, but she is an Ancient. Kinda surprised she wasn't Morgan.
Jennaya chapter 22 . 8/3
I'm only half way through this storey and I think Prue is the Ancient Morgan LaFey. The hologram identified herself saying as in your history known as Morgan LaFey. However, unless that's a timeline goof, the hologram couldn't have known that information for another 18 months give or take. And then when Prue was injuried there were no flowers for Evan. Now she refuses to go back to earth because something is going to happen and they need her translation. Morgan could easily just create the translation, but she has to keep up appearances. I like the idea of Evan having an Ancient girl friend.
Now I have to finish the storey to see if I'm right or gone down a rabbit hole!
Jerry K chapter 17 . 3/8
0 dear, why do I have the feeling that Prudence is with IOA or, worse yet, the Trust? Bad stuff happens, of course, but I hate to see Evan disappointed if it can be avoided-which may not be possible. Sigh!
MelissaLuscombe chapter 43 . 2/25
Thank you so much for this absolutely amazing story! Loved the way you characterized Lorne and laughed more often than just once about Prue (mostly because she used to remind me of myself ;) ). It's a great story and I'm really sad that it is already over by now... I have read a few of your other stores, but I gotta agree with you: it's also my personal favourite! (at least so far)
I know this story is about 5 years old by now, but I think you should know just how much you sweetened my last evenings ;)
GoodbyeLove-HelloDisease chapter 15 . 1/31
P4X-884 chapter 43 . 5/9/2015
Amazing! Good job! I wish you would never stop writing this Lorne story, it has become my favorite fanfic ever! I remember when it was revealed that Prue had been ascended and I was so happy to have called that, it was like whew, it could have been worse. You write very real and convincing characters, captivating the reader so they are Very sad when there is no more story. Yes I have read I Do and First Flight and still want more, I don't think I could ever get tired of this paring, wow.
Don't ever stop sharing this talent of yours, it is amazing.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Re-reading this chapter and a thought came to me. That Atlantis is like a cougar, the way she's like 10 000 years old chatting up guys that are less than 100 years old.
Ardeliah chapter 43 . 4/24/2014
I have always liked Lorne. He isn't my favorite character but in my top 3. This story was awesome! I started off thinking it was ok, then I got hooked and couldn't tear myself away. (a few mad dashes to the bathroom though) I want to congratulate you on an amazing tale. Now to go look at what else you have written.
angela shortall chapter 43 . 8/26/2013
My boyfriend says you've stolen me from him. I can't help but agree. Thank you for your stories and taking the time to share them with us. I would have reviewed everything I read, but then you'd have 300 notices to wade through. Now, I've been reading for three days... YAWN, I'm taking a nap.
Spaceape chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Vi! Just read through the whole thing, and I must say it's pretty amazing! You definitely have talent for writing!
It's so hard to find good Lorne stories out there! I leapt with lee when I found this one!
I would love to read a sequel! I have to check if you already started one, but in case that you haven't, please do! Pretty please?
hifield chapter 43 . 6/16/2012
Wonderful reunion ... this was a wonderful story and I know I'll be reading it over and over. Couldn't have asked for more and definitely couldn't have imagined any better if I'd tried. It's right up there vying for first place with John and Sabina.

You're truly a fantastic writer and I hope to have many more stories to read in the future.
hifield chapter 42 . 6/16/2012
Wow ... that was powerful. You captured the raw, deep emotions and turmoil that Evan was experiencing perfectly. I am in awe of this story.
hifield chapter 41 . 6/16/2012
Can't help but hurt for Evan ... very emotional chapter and very well written.
hifield chapter 40 . 6/15/2012
You are amazing...this was a Perfect chapter.