Reviews for War of the Crystals
V chapter 36 . 4/13
I have to say I especialy love that you make the characters so human. Otherwise it is so easy to simply see Rosa and Cecil as this perfect couple. But I do hope Edge and Rydia get togehter they were Always my favorites.
Moonfur ADV chapter 36 . 4/6
This is so amazing and inspiring, I really love your writing style. Keep it up! :)
Kiroshi87Yamato chapter 36 . 3/30
When the fight between Kain and Cecil started, the song Metamorphosis from FF6 played in my head, then in my music player. Brought an even more tense feeling to it with the music playing. :D
im-a-tumor chapter 36 . 3/25
VUKFSTHYVFSSKVTRDX
I didn't get up but at a couple points I had to just set my phone down and stop.
Gah! GDI I loved it too much! Cecil the human shield, the dragon battle, Edge getting friendzoned (how could you do that to me?! jks jks), Kain's jump on Rosa, and the heated battles at the end!
You really are setting up Kain for living on a mountain for a decade, since he really can't return anywhere. At least we're seeing a non-ideal always forgiving Cecil. I've read a lot of fics where Cecil (or others) beg for Kain to return right after the wedding (or he comes back) and I'm just like nope. Its why I like his return in TAY because they're all older and have had time to mature and atone.
Anyway, hang in there! We got fresh snow today so I feel your pain!
Freida Right chapter 36 . 3/21
Plague Horror scene went over well, I think, considering all the problems you were faced with. Everything went over well. Especially fond of how there was a duel right before it showed up. :)

Lol, poor Rosa. Why does she bother loving either of these idiots? Neither of them deserve her. Monster-infested dungeons are no place for romance. Kain, of all people, should have known this. XD

Also, I am sitting here in the upper 40's typing this review. Y u no live here? You will never have to worry about snow again! Never, ever again! ;D
hwangcassie chapter 36 . 3/20
AWESOOOOOME! Sorry but can't help reading this fic in ONESHOT! I love how the story progress, and it's one of Rydia/Edge centric i've ever read, ahah, i'm just waiting for the next chap :D
You cannot imagine how ridiculously happy I was to see this in my inbox. My heart literally skipped a beat and I fan-girl squealed.

On the inside of course; my roommates would have given me odd looks otherwise.
Cimikat chapter 36 . 3/16
Can't recall how long it's been that I've followed this story, but it's been a while and I still look forward to each update. (All the teasing snippy stuff helps, but I like that it's not the only focus. Action adventure yay)
InkIllusionist chapter 36 . 3/15
Ahhhhhhhhh! I loveloveloved this chapter, everything was just building up for so long and the way you dispelled the tension was very well done. Rydia's misunderstanding with Edge' s "interest" with her is so naive and adorable at the same time, and I have a feeling she knows that's not the reality behind their relationship ;D. I wanted to slap Kain during this chapter haha, all three of them really, but the frustrations amongst the trio was really well done, and hopefully before they meet Zemus they will be a united front! They have to be for the battles that come right? Overall I loved this chapter, as usual you do a lovely job, it's inspired me to keep writing my own stories, and I can't wait for more! Spring thaw indeed.
TheMoonclaw chapter 36 . 3/15
ARE WE THERE YET?
NO, STOP ASKING!
BUT I WANT TO KNOW!
IF YOU ASK ONE MORE DAMN TIME, I'M TURNING THIS PARTY AROUND AND WE'RE GOING HOME!
...SO...ARE WE THERE YET?

I clearly have been watching too many DC animated things latey because all I keep thinking is how Rydia's magic is like a Green Lantern ring...Will power, concentration...the color is even right...the opposite of it, the thing that can beat it, is fear (yellow) lol (You know, in DC comics green is the color of "will"...)

The Lunarians are weird. They have a CORSET on the moon. WTF? (Or...a...bra? Girly armor? Seriously, WTF?)

I invented a drinking game for this chapter; everytime Kain gets hit by anything, you take a shot! I think we'd all be wasted...

Here's a gift Kain. Now don't say we never give you anything. XD

I don't think that I have EVER used Asura "for real". Brother and I always summon her at last once to see her, but...well,...then we remember why we don't use her...lol

Also, speaking of a line here that "they must have gotten to the core days ago" YES. Why in the WORLD does our party arrive in time to watch Golbby and Beard Puddle do battle with weird blue-baldy? I mean, they left WAY before us! What did they do? Stop for tea?

PS. Cecil, are we there yet?
...
nightwish635 chapter 35 . 2/8
wow amazing! Getting more backstory on magic! and why rydia and rosa had such a hard time. Update when you have a chance.
ShadowWraith17 chapter 35 . 1/12
Oh Myth,more Edge back story..I feel like I learn just a little bit more about one of my favorite FF characters in this. He's opening up about his magic more. He failed to protect someone? Oh man,oh man the doctors assistant,a girl with no name:-) Kain sure is trying to make up for his past be,or maybe not. He DOES care,doesn't he? Didn't expect him to carry Rydia...Kain,oh Kain don't forget your nailz when you go to lol. A bit of bickering...you just HAVE to love it. I actually look forward to that in every chapter,and you never dissapoint. I just don't know what my obsession with Girl is. Oh well,maybe Griffon will tell me ;) The Bahamut battle..oh goosebumps. Thanks Myth,enjoyed it as always
V chapter 35 . 1/11
You are absolutly Amazing when it comes to description and action. This is a story I just keep coming back to and will keep Reading long after it is done.
The Walrus chapter 1 . 1/10
I never liked Kain until I read your interpretation of his character, and now he's one of my favorites. You manage to make him all business as well as humorous and it tickles me. Also I can't wait until the conclusion of this story, it should be exciting!
TheMoonclaw chapter 35 . 1/6
*sigh*
That last review was me...the site apparently timed me out of my log in...fiiiiiine