Reviews for Lolita in Hong Kong
lis07 chapter 1 . 1/17
Hi, I'm from Argentina and I have read your fic. to me it I liked it, I do not usually read stories in English, but not much about push in Spanish. I adore cassie-nick partner. sorry for the mistakes, but I do not speak English.
Its 2015 like 6 years after you wrote this and the reception obviously shows you should do a second part, just saying. I have faith this will one day update, its too good not to.
merrrr-rawrrrr chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
part 2 i willl cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Lol! Loved Cassie's reference to Lolita there, epic! Also these two are so sweet together, any more?
:D
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh my gosh I wish you hadn't marked this as complete. And I know it's been two years (or whatever) but I want this to have a second chapter, and maybe a few more after that. Even if you did remind the audience that Cassie is 13, I still want this to go on. That should tell you something. It's all just so sweet (really sweet, especially at the end) and funny and in character. Oh, thank you.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You know, you'd think that something like this (Nick/Cassie) would be extremely off-putting, but it really wasn't. Their bond in the movie really didn't seem all that brother/sisterly, and there were definitely some subtle (and not so subtle) hints at jealousy from Cassie over his 'chickie'. Even Nick had his moments... I seem to remember a look he had given Cassie when they first met. Although I am a Nick/Kira shipper, I really liked this. I hope you'll consider writing another chapter or a sequel.
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great job. PLEASE continue this!

JAN3
edanarose chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
You should write more! :)
unknownhand chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I hope you keep the story going. I really enjoyed it
Lingering.Fears chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i love this! :] i wish you would continue... :[
October103 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Ah, this was sooooo good. I really loved it and your writing is beautiful. I really loved this and I hope you make it it into a multiple chapter story! That would be amazing, because there are like no good cassie/nick stories that are multiple chapter. Hope to see more chapter from you soon! (:
JinxedEuphoria chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow! This is so well written, you captured the relationship between Cassie and Nick perfectly. There's humour, tension, compassion: everything you could ask for in a love story, well done.

Like everyone else who has read this, I would love for there to be more. :)

~Charlie 3
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'd be immensely thrilled if you added more to this story. You stay wonderfully true to the banter between Cassie and Nick and the possible sticky situation that close proximity, no matter what age, can do to people.

I love it. Please continue!
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You must have heard this since you posted it last year, but I'm totally down for a sequel or more or just plain them finishing...argh, this was really enjoyable reading. You really captured the mood of the movie!

Hope to read more eventually.

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That man isn't going to last a week. X3

I wish you would continue it,everyone always has her older, like nearly 17, but honestly, as frank and un-shy as she is, she'd never wait that long to jump him. I also don't htink she puts much stock in legalities.