Reviews for Lolita in Hong Kong
I really really really need a sequel to this lol.
levi97100 chapter 1 . 2/7
You've got to,make more of this, it was perfect.
jrmeretis.1791 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Thank you for being the one person who didn't unnecessarily make her, like, 7 years older. For real, this girl already gets drunk, goes on adventures that put her life in danger, but then she's too immature and impressionable to have a romantic relationship with a person? It's silly. But anyway the story's well-written besides and there's great chemistry
Doranwen chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is amazing (as you've heard from a ton of reviewers already). I am totally on the side of those who think that no way is Cassie going to wait till she's 17 or 18, and I love how you showed how conflicted Nick is, that hesitant attraction that he doesn't know what to do with because he can't get past her age (man, is that one scene beautiful and torn all at once!). I can foresee some major arguments, with Cassie eventually winning, of course.

I have to add my voice to those requesting either further writing on this fic, or further Push fics in general. You have an amazing grasp of the chars and I would dearly love to see more!
lis07 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hi, I'm from Argentina and I have read your fic. to me it I liked it, I do not usually read stories in English, but not much about push in Spanish. I adore cassie-nick partner. sorry for the mistakes, but I do not speak English.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Its 2015 like 6 years after you wrote this and the reception obviously shows you should do a second part, just saying. I have faith this will one day update, its too good not to.
merrrr-rawrrrr chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
part 2 i willl cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Lol! Loved Cassie's reference to Lolita there, epic! Also these two are so sweet together, any more?
:D
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh my gosh I wish you hadn't marked this as complete. And I know it's been two years (or whatever) but I want this to have a second chapter, and maybe a few more after that. Even if you did remind the audience that Cassie is 13, I still want this to go on. That should tell you something. It's all just so sweet (really sweet, especially at the end) and funny and in character. Oh, thank you.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You know, you'd think that something like this (Nick/Cassie) would be extremely off-putting, but it really wasn't. Their bond in the movie really didn't seem all that brother/sisterly, and there were definitely some subtle (and not so subtle) hints at jealousy from Cassie over his 'chickie'. Even Nick had his moments... I seem to remember a look he had given Cassie when they first met. Although I am a Nick/Kira shipper, I really liked this. I hope you'll consider writing another chapter or a sequel.
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great job. PLEASE continue this!

JAN3
edanarose chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
You should write more! :)
unknownhand chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I hope you keep the story going. I really enjoyed it
Lingering.Fears chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i love this! :] i wish you would continue... :[
October103 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Ah, this was sooooo good. I really loved it and your writing is beautiful. I really loved this and I hope you make it it into a multiple chapter story! That would be amazing, because there are like no good cassie/nick stories that are multiple chapter. Hope to see more chapter from you soon! (: