Reviews for Revenge
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I really enjoyed this one! Loved how Dean was a 'gentleman' but still got the kiss anyway! Thanks for writing!
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is a really cool story! Thank for sharing :)
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really like this. Good job.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
"Oh, she remembers. Chicks remember everything. They have little computer chips in their brains to keep up with shit like that in case they ever get the opportunity to castrate you again."

Bwahahahahhahahaha nice. Perfect Dean voice. Thnx for the read
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Im so glad you wrote this. I love that epi but I allways fast forward through the confrontation. That and the "I'm a hero" line. I hate that line.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
*whew! Izzit hot in here? *fans self* *wipes forehead*

I loved this story so much. Any story with hawwt Dean kisses...YUM

Moar! Moar! Must have moar hawwt Dean kisses.

LOL :)
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
You should totally write a sequel to this. Maybe Amanda needs help? I don't know. Probably won't happen anyway :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
loved it
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*waves*

So, here it is:

I really hated the episode. No, not 'hate' - more disappointed, maybe. I didn't like teenDean, he looked... Dunno, wrong and arrogant. I loved Sammy, though. And I had the urge to kick Amanda in the kneecaps for being so cruel - even if I totally understand her reaction. But since I just couldn't put the actor in my mind to be Dean, I didn't really care about him - and it messed with my perception.

On the other hand, I've read some tags to that ep and *reading* about it changes everything. I look at a pic of 'Dark Angel'-Alec and put him in high-school - there I am.

I love this little piece because it just fits. Amanda was nice and perceptive. The ones that are hurt deeply can be that cruel. And to be hurt so deeply, she must have really cared for Dean. She *saw* him, not the cocky teen with the old jacket and the devil-may-care attitude. And so I was thrilled to read about her and let her meet Dean again.

I liked your Amanda-story, the single-mom with an a-hole Ex. I like that she could picture Dean as a policeman or a firefighter, even back when. Loved her plans, even if life didn't work out that way.

I loved the banter and your inner Dean, the Sam who is smart and totally in character. The atmosphere of a food-court and everything. Loved that Dean had the keys to the closet still. It's a feel-good-fic in the best possible way.

So thanks

Marlowe
WatchOutForIce chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Pfft. I think I've tried to favorite this thing four times now.

Love this story. SO Dean, and so very nicely strong, too!
windscryer chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh man does that bitch deserve this.

Heh heh heh.

*gets popcorn and drink and giant foam hand and sits back to enjoy the show*

“You know, you’re right. It’s not fair. Nothing’s fair. Bambi’s mother shouldn’t have died and lap dances should be free during happy hour.” Dean was hot on Sam’s trail, not letting up an inch. “Why are you so prissy about where you buy your damn shoes? God, you’re so lame you should be using a cane.”

*DIES LOLING*

OH DEAN. OH BIG DUMB STUPIDLY FUNNY DEAN *SMISH*

LAWLZ DEAN. WWRSW. OH MAN. *gigglesnorts*

“Well, I’ll be damned. Again.”

Oh man. I hope not.

. . .

But big goofy grin came first so YAYZ!

*slurps soda*

“Oh, she remembers. Chicks remember everything. They have little computer chips in their brains to keep up with shit like that in case they ever get the opportunity to castrate you again.”

“She yelled at you in front of a bunch of teenagers, Dean. I think she left your balls intact.”

“Just barely.”

ROFLOLOLOLOL OH SAM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA DO YOU? You've had such TAME experiences with girls obviously. Because Dean is right. We can be just that Paris-Hilton-level bitchy when we try.

(Also, it's a damn good thing she did leave him intact or she's have been killed many many times over by the fandom.)

(Which isn't such a bad idea anyway. *stabs her on principle*)

“Yes. Yes, I will,” Sam said, arms folded, sounding like some cross between a teenage girl and a gray-haired matchmaker.

*pictures* LAWLZ. *gigglesnorts*

“If you text me, I’ll answer faster than that.” Dean felt stupid the second he’d said it, but it was too late to yank it back out of the air and eat it.

HAHAHAH OMJ DEAN. YOU'RE SUCH A BIG DUMB DORK. I LOVE IT. *SMISHES UNTIL HE FLAILS AND WHIMPERS*

“Uh, I’ve got some shopping to do,” Sam said, taking a couple of steps backward to peel himself out of the situation, “but why don’t you two go ahead. I’ll be back later.”

COWARD. SAM, YOU ARE A BIG FREAKING COWARD.

. . .

That or you intend to go to the Chik-Fil-A next door and hide behind a plant and take pictures on your cell phone.

. . .

Meet me there in five? I need to get some moar food.

“Not exactly, but Mel’s wonderful. She’s the reason I get up in the morning.” She looked just a little anxious when she said it, then brushed it off.

OH. MY DEAN-IS-GOING-TO-FIND-VALIDATION-(BUT-REFUSE-IT-BECAUSE-HE'S-A-GENTLEMAN) RADAR IS GOING OFF. FWEE!

She’d said it, but kept a smile on her face so evidently she hadn’t lured him over to the food court to de-nut him again.

LOL Don't worry, Dean. Sammy and I are hiding behind this fake bush here and we're ready to defend your honor (and Very Important Bits) if need be. :D

He put his knees together, just in case. Can’t be too careful.

ROFLOL REALLY, DEAN. WE'RE RIGHT HERE. NOTHING BAD* IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE WE'RE AROUND.

(*Bad does not include embarrassing.)

“There is still the possibility that I’m just an asshole.”

“Possible, but not probable."

ROFL SHE'S GOT YOUR NUMBER, DEAN.

Sammy and I are still prepared, but we're gonna stand down from DEFCON 2 and go back to eating Chik-Fil-A and taking pictures on our cell phones. :D

“Yeah. I was pretty depressed for a while, but it got better when I piled all his stuff in the driveway and set fire to it. It was quite a show. Firetruck came and everything.”

Oh damn. Now you're making me like her! STOPPIT. I LIKE HATING HER. *whiney face*

Even though his lower brain was going to bitch about it for days to come, his upper brain took charge. The last thing Amanda needed was a one night stand with Dean Winchester. No, he was going to leave her to her nice, normal life and be a gentleman.

Shit.

ROFLOL Oh Dean! If it makes you feel better you just became like fifty million times more sexy in the eyes of a whole lotta fangirls.

Who, if they were able to bring you into reality, would happily accept your offer of the gymnasium or the janitor closet or wherever the hell else you thought might be fun to sneak into. :D

*insert kissing scene*

*jaw drops*

*popcorn falls out of mouth unnoticed*

*reaches over and covers Sammy's eyes*

*manages to keep him from pulling her hand away*

OH. MY. HOLY. HELL. ON A *ING STICK.

I didn't think it was possible to fall any more in love with Dean Michael Winchester.

I was dead wrong.

*is so completely his for now and forever*

The good news is I'm back to hating Amanda for being the one to get that fabulously DEAN moment, complete with a double kiss.

*stabs her*

“Was that Amanda’s ex watching you suck her tongue down your throat?”

DAMMIT, SAMMY, WE WEREN'T GOING TO TELL HIM WE WERE THERE, REMEMBER? *glares daggers and shoves his shoulder*

DUDE. DUUDE.

I'm not sure I can keep reading your stories. It might actually, honest-to-Todd kill me.

. . .

Ah what the hell. Everyone's gotta die, right?

*GOES TO FIND MOAR*
KP chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
All kinds of love for this. Thanks for a great story, beautifully told.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was awesome. I really felt bad for Dean, too at the end of that epi. It was a nice surprise how the revenge turned out to be for someone other than Amanda. And Sam and Dean's banter at the beginning and the end was hilarious. I really enjoyed!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
LOL that was just classic Dean!
winky79 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Waw!

This is such a cute and incredibly good story! I like how you make it end! This is the perfect conclusion for this episode!