Reviews for I've Got a Little Crush
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
very cute _
KurtFabulous chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
*Squeal*! I love it! Their in love and I love it and the world accepts them and I love it and Harry is a famous singer and I love it I'm going to check out your other stories now. Did I mention I love it?
lowlizah chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
One of my new favorite stories. Great job. I absolutely loved it.

ihearthpfanfic chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I loved it!

I love Harry being a cute popstar!

hee hee!

I'm just so giggly after reading that.

10/10
AirbornLove chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Aw so sweet, love the story. ]

And yes that is so totally true - "NO the rest is none of your business." Hah! Great Job.
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This story was AWSM! I loved the ending when Rita says that Harry had said, "NO the rest is none of your business." I laughed. YAYAY!
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Sque.

I love this :D

I don't normally read AU cause it annoys me a lot when people do it badly but this was great

One thing I must point out though and I'm not saying its a bad thing but why was Malfoy in a hotel room if he lived in London?

Or did I totally blank out the bit that explained that?

:]
zerofangirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I absolutely loved it! Very cute and very hot.
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
loved it!
EllyYuki chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Zaligheid. Ik heb nog 8 foutjes gevonden, maar ni da ge et ni kunt verstaan. En da einde was ZALIG!
jellybean88 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
AU stories have always been a bit of a iffy subject with me, but I though this one was brilliant. I liked that you spotted the story with actual HP names and people (turning Hogwarts into a hotel was brilliant), and the age difference between the two added a really nice touch.
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
i loved reading this _ it was amazing writen and i loved every word of it _ carry on with the great work _
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
good fic.
xAkireix chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Hey sis! Loved the one-shot. Draco was so cute I'm so jealous at you about how well you can write stories. I think I'm gonna stick to my fanvids :p

FIGHTING!
MajaFelicitas chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Awesome. This story is so sweet and hot. I love it.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2