Reviews for Goodbye
Lolarosa chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was very good. I love how the way that she showed her love was by cleaning his house. Bella and Charlie were never ones for a lot of show of emotions. It was a bittersweet goodbye, but she had to choose. I believe this more than than the other "have your cake and eat it too" version. Good job!
Funny-Fishes chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I have a very hard time beliving English was your worst subject, but you probably just weren't challenged enough, because your writting tells a completely different story. Very, very good idea for BD, although I did love the actual story, I enjoyed reading what I thought should of happened.

Keep Writting :)
Eoin Cullen chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Love this! I always wondered how a goodbye to Charlie would have played out. Good luck on the contest!
EmraePenne chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Very good.
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh My, I actually read this like it was Stephenie Meyer writing it! You caught them all so perfectly. Fantastic job

Cx
hopeful wager chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I really liked this, even though it was bittersweet. Also, it's one of the few Twifics I've seen written third person, and quite frankly that's sort of refreshing.
dreaming in black and white chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is so sad! We don't often see stories like this (probably because it never happened, but yeah) and this is really sweet - I love the way you write it, especially how Bella avoided the promise to see her dad at Chrismas *tears* anyway, well done and good luck! x :)
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i love it
Raegan Marie chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Aw this is so sad! Definitely different from your other fics, but I will read this too. I'm interested to see the direction it takes.
Addicted2JasperHale chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
this is really good, keep it up
Rose-la Cullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
um... vamps don't cry.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I LOVED THIS ONESHOT IT WAS SO SAD. AWESOME JOB. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Inactivityispermanent chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
aww that was so sweet.

Tho I don't know if you noticed but fanfic seems to have added a random thing in the middle near the end:

They stood stock still for several minutes before Charlie took a step back,2 0clearly

Dunno why, but its daft like that sometimes.

Anyway, enjoyed that, and good luck in the contest
28 | « Prev Page 1 2