Reviews for Sparks
Cherry003 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Hey :)
I really like this one-shot, simple but great :)
These are the couples I love most, and it really should have ended like this in the series!
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lol! I love Zuko's reaction to his daughters dirty diaper!
FlowQueen chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
:D! LOVED THIS!
clow-san chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hah! Sparks is just about right. This is adorable. This is how Avatar should have ended.
k9 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
hey, i want you to know i love your work and if you could do a little something for me. I cant write for shit but i get kickass i deas. I thought about one where Zuko is at christmas time and sing GREATES TIME OF YEAR and he says "merry christmas mom". I made this loose so you could be free with it ya know. maybe just zuko or make it zutara by katara conforting him or even a zuko and azula friendship where azula hears the song and her heart gets better and shes less insane. I just wnat a little christmas fluff. Do whatev and thanx for teh awsome writin mate. No im not australian
TanuKyle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Toph makes me laugh. xD

Also yes, you are getting a flood of reviews. e Ue3

Ssh.
cabasa chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Awesome story!
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Yay, sparks! _ Lol, I loved it. Haha, it was very cute.

Lol, Toph: Poopy or Queen Sugary Cuddlepuffs. Lovely... :D

XD

A~A~A
Gosenshii chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really should be going to bed, but I discovered your writing and now I can't stop reading. I really enjoy your fics, this one was no exception! and new dad Zuko 3

& yay for more Toph x Aang actionn
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
-nods at reason to dislike Kataang- totally agree. -nods again- yes very much.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
lol sparks. :P
Munz chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is so true. I really can't see Katara and Aang together. Ever. It just seems to forced and Katara treats him too much like a brother/son. Plus they really do have a great friendship. Loved that you addressed it here.
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh lol. I loved Toph here. She was all that was hilarious, what with calling them names again!

I loved Aang's and Katara's friendship conversation. It was really sweet. :)
Lord Death's Paramour chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very cute; I absolutely loved it. You are so right. There is an annoying shortage of Katara/Aang friendship. You did a great job of showing that as well as flaunting the supremely amazing Zutara and Taang. Keep it up!
Chocolate Thunder chapter 1 . 4/11/2009