Reviews for In which Snape befriends an old grey donkey
Jaideum chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Wow... Just wow...

That was just perfect. So in character for the both of them and very entertaining. Left me with a huge smile. Thanks for writing this!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Lol!
Wow, I am smiling so hard right now. what a great concept! And fantastic writing!
Wrexscar chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Well at least it didn't rain.
Just perfect. Thanks for writing. I had a huge smile on my face while reading it.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wonderful. Beautifully in character for both of them.
sfjoellen chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
so good. very juicy and tender and wry. thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
gosh, I just wanna cuddle them both!
tripperfunster chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
absolutely adorable! Very well written in the traditional Pooh style!
silvers45 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
"The donkey patted Severus on the foot sympathetically. Severus frowned, but tolerated him."

Hahahaha! - that is such a Snape thing to think/do! And this whole story is just... crazy. Absolutely mad.

I love it.
MIX400 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wonderful combination of two characters i would have never thouht of. Lovely one shot tgat you created with those two.
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awww :) Winnie the Pooh and GrumpyOldCodger!Severus. Always a lovely combination. The style, too, is quite reminiscent of both JK and E.E. Milne; it was quite fun to read, especially because Winnie the Pooh was a favorite of mine as a child, and most especially Eeyore. Nice job!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is absolute genius!
ReDish chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Brilliant.
Cariad-je chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Two of my favourite characters- or at least, if they weren't already, they become so, the way you write them.

"They sighed, one last time, in unison."

Couldn't think of a more perfect pairing. Full marks for creativity. and love the A.A. Milne undertones. Thanks for a much-needed smile (ironically ;)
Marguex chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I loved it, my two favorite characters in one story, just brilliant.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I suppose it is sufficient!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »