Reviews for Truth or Dare
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
that was really funny, loved it!
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Lol, poor Deidara and Sasori... And yes! I agree with you... Funny story! :)
skittleheart chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
As always truth or dare fanfictions rule I thought the betting was funny and the pledge comment
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The guy (Sasori) is only HALF AN INCH shorter than Deidara. Not that much if you think about it...

Anyway, loved this, especially the part where Sasori got jealous that Deidara was willing to kiss Tobi instead. And I agree. SASORI ALWAYS TOPS! :D *Crazy laughter*
Momo-Senpai chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love this omg. *u*
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Well, obviously Sasori's on the top. I mean, half the people who read/watch Naruto can't even tell if Deidara's a girl or a guy until he takes his shirt off. But, how would that work? I mean, Sasori's a puppet, right? wouldn't that give Deidara splinters? ;) But he's got all those kinky things attached to him. (ex. his rope thing in his stomach, the blades on his hands, etc.)

So, if Hidan got his balls chopped off, wouldn't that mean that Kakuzu would be really sad? (If you know what I mean)

And one (more) question. How is Kishimoto raping his own fandom? I don't understand (I'm slightly slow)

Thank you for this fanfiction (It was freaking hysterical), please write more, and I'm sorry for giving such a long review!
LOLDaneCookJoke chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I FOUND THE DANE COOK JOKE!
Rin Shwarz-Feuer chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha awesome story and I agree with you. No matter what Deidara always bottoms even if he is slightly taller than his Danna :)
colonelpony chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Sasori is, in fact, is a mere centimeter shorter than deidara. Both Sasori and Deidara are the two shortest members of Akatsuki, at 5'5". Konan is even a few inches taller than both of them. Also, since tobi is madara, he would be one of the oldest members. I believe kakuzu is something like 95). Just letting you know. Funny story though. And I agree; Sasori should always top. :p
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Somewhere in that story I was wondering what award situation was deidara and sasori born
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
And in order to prove that I too am able to make a really dirty and LOW joke: "At least Hidan has indeed the possibility to 'grow some balls', am I right? Am I right?" :D :D :D Oh man, me and my sense of humour say "Bye bye!" now. I don't think we'll ever come back; it's healthier that way.
Kowai Aoi Bara chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
BAHAHAHA! i love it!
Danni Tran chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Poor Hidan. He had to confess his undying love for Konan XD I really wish I could've seen what happened to him in the room _ Anyways, love it as always! I bet by the time I'm done reviewing your stories, you'll have like 50 emails XD
Tara chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Well, Hidan can always get Kakuzu to sew his balls back on. ;)

Great story. Me likey!
niiowl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
In my quest to find the perfect fanfic, I decided to take a comedic intermission. Oh, how glad I am that I picked this one.

I love it. I really do. The "pledge" comment had me on my ass laughing. More! More!