Reviews for Shawn Makes a Deal
Dark Kaneanite chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Yeah, I had the feeling that Shawn let Take beat him last night. That match was just too close to call. But it was good and easily stole the show.

I like the ending. Those two don't need a fancy ending, it's good just the way it is.

Loved It!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Vince's jealous! LOL
Esha Napoleon chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
HAHAHA, that what Vince gets HAHAHAHA
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Hmm, seems to me that even though someone says they're going to remain someone else's, they may still act like a slut. This is going to be interesting.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Rofl...Shawny, Shawny, Shawny. You bad, bad boy. ALthough I see some rough patches ahead for them. It's hard to break bad habits, but then again Mark isn' a habit that I'd consider bad. rofl.

Esha Napoleon chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Mark had to give into temptation sooner or later. LOVE IT!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Ohh, Shawny you better watch out. Mark is gonna snap here soon and it ain't gonna be pretty.

I'm really feeling sorry for Jeff here. I see him getting the short end of the stick. But this is too intriguing to leave alone, I can't wait to read more.
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Shawn's crazy.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Wow, again, all this drama to either end a streak or keep that same streak alive...what evil things people will do...
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Wow...that was rough, but Shawn deserved that for getting in Mark's face...more, please!
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Now I don't even know who to root for. decisions decisions ;)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
*falls over dead*

Kane Muse: No you see what you gone and did. *pokes DK with finger* I think she might make it, but I can't be too sure. That last chapter was just to much for her brain. Shawn and Taker in the same room, hotness overload for her. But I think that from her reaction that she loved the chapter and can't wait to read more. *pokes DK again* Yup I think she's dead.
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Te he he Awesome! This story is tripping me out. Will anyone get the upper hand in this situation? I'm glad you updated this one because I needed the laugh! Mark totally made me laugh and Vince is a trip! Speaking of Vince, it was so good to see him tonight. He looked great:D Great story hun

Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
What everyone will do to make sure they get what they want out of
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Hope that Mark checks himself to the doc after that (Shudders)