Reviews for The Pain of Love
Treskttn chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
NEVERMORE! NEVERMORE! NEVERMORE! YAYYYY! I friggen love that place! I loved this chapter. It seems weird but I'm really into that dark, depressed side of Rae. Like, some people think she's just a jerk, but you gave her actual reason to be so upset. I never even thought about the fact that marriage is unattainable for her due to her background and everything. That's an idea, hmm? That's so true and really genius actually xD I never really thought about it. Wow.

Needless to say, great chapter. I'll review some more tomorrow. I want to save some of the story for later so I have something to look forward to .
Treskttn chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ouch. That always sucks. It wasn't even like they were making out, they were full out doing it on the beach... ok so it may not seem in the spirit of the fic but... YEA BEASTBOY! GET IT IN!

...Sorry. Couldn't help it. He's a growing boy. Meanwhile however, Rae should've ripped that hoe up. THEY WILL BE TOGETHER. ...Rae just needs to A. accept that they are destined to be. and B. Cut a bish for stealing him.

Great chapter. Absolutely love the bit of french, it's a nice side to Gar. So romantic :D
A chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It's such a good story! I was thinking, such a nice story. Tears.
Hexpert chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
whoa! Realy col story! Totaly loved it! :)
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
you kinda rushed the last chapter

but it was still good

badluck angel out
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Well for starters, I loved this story and the development over time, and especially Raven's having to deal with her feelings an face Rage.

That said, I felt kinda sad about the ending, I guess I was hoping to see more development of BB's healing, or something along those lines. The whole story had such a nice flow, it seemed a little rushed at the end. But a very nice piece all in all.
Black Raven 13 chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
Pretty good! I thought you could have extended your BeastBoyXRaven relationship though, it would have been nice.
MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
no offense but i m kinda glad that ginger chick died... lol i m so happy that bb and raven got together in the end! But what was with just ending it like that? the ending was super rushed :-(

Love Shelby
Somewhere In Time chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Aww...I would've loved to see how the rest of the story played out in detail but this is great too. Kind of like a movie ending. :) I'm sad this is over...
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Great story. Sorry I missed reviewing it while you were still writing it.
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
It's a darn shame about Ginger. I hope Beastboy doesn't hang on to the belief that he somehow doomed her. I also hope that Rage had nothing to do with Ginger getting hurt.
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Don't do it Raven! This is turning very ugly.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Poor Raven.
Chico Magnifico chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Thanks for the shoutout! I'm more than happy to read and review your story! Since it's so AWESOME! But one little problem with the ending...It seemed a bit too rushed. I mean you didn't even explain HOW BB and Rae got together, or how they were raising their child together. Other than that, the story was AMAZING! But I am a teeny bit dissapoitned with the ending. I'm sorry i had to be such a "critic" : (

But keep writing BB/Rae stories! Your an AMAZING writer!
drinkingteawithhellhounds chapter 7 . 9/11/2009