Reviews for The next generation of ninja
trueblue51 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
it seemed like you started at the middle of the story also i think maybe you should have combined chapters 1 and 2 together but it was good though make so more! XD
cougartail100 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Another good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
A good beginning chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
very well done
Citrusade chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Don't like how it's written like a play.

Not a very good story.
authorarrow chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
ok, me again, lol i wrote the review about the first chapter, but now i see the idea that each chapter is a shorter play with an intro and ending, it makes alot more sense! keep writing!
authorarrow chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this story was an good idea, but a few pointers...the tenth tailed beast already exists in shippuden...so the dragon is a bit off and also, it started well in a play format, but was rushed a bit in the end. I do like the parallel of Naruto repeating his fathers actions, but on the downside, it seems unrealistic for him to do that after giving speeches on how he'd never do that to anyone for power.
King0fn0obz chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
This is all very good except for some grammatical errors. One last thing the Byakugan isn't from the Uzumakis it is from the Hyugas so Hiruto CANNOT and ABSOLUTELY CANNOT use the Byakugan. I rate this a 3.5/5.
LordHughes chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Shit
Babykat570 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
This is really good, though I felt sad about Naruto and Lee passed away. Keep updating.