Reviews for Almost Losing You
Billie1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awwwwww, how did I over look this story! Very good, wished it was longer but great job
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
awww so good :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
that was great loved it
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Ah, so cute and sweet! A really great fic.! :)
LightLeadingMe chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw! So cute!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw, that was so sweet!

I don't know if you've considered adding more, but if you were, you could do a scene where JJ and Emily are talking about what they think Morgan and Garcia are doing/talking about.

Just a suggestion,

MM
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
sweet!

HawkAngel
D'Rossi chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was truly awesome. It's awesome writing like that that makes me hate frigging one-shots. One-shots can be so great, like this one, but painfully short. Leaves people, such as myself, wanting more, even when it has a proper ending.

Anyway, fantastic job. Only critical thing I can say to mind your spelling just a tiny bit more. Sometimes it interrupts the story flow. For example, the was a part where Derek showed up to the girls' room and the last line had a 'her' instead of a 'he.' To me those kinds of things throw the story off a bit and I've been seeing a few of those lately.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Now that's exactly what should have happened at the end of that episode. I seriously thought he was a goner too until he came back into view unharmed. I loved this story! At least there's no sign of Lynch anywhere lol :) Derek and Garcia are a really great couple even though they are best friends
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I agree definitely how the show should have ended, great job.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Perfect just like the show should have ended it.