Reviews for Things People Say
Panda09 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I like how you wrote about the summer Peyton was away. I've never really thought about it before...and she came back! yay!
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
anett chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It's so cute. I wish it had happened, because Peyton never come back to Tree Hill (until 4 years later) and Lucas didn't wait for her as he said he would do.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I love your one-shots. They're alwasy so sweet and romantic even wehn they break my heart like Still Life (which is like my favorite if it's even possible for me to choose one as my favorite). But yeah this one didn't do that so yay. It was just full of win even though that fight scared me and I wasn't sure were you'd take that. "With me, always with me." I went to HEAVEN. So perfect squee sigh. Love love love you lol.
xoMelanie chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
loved it!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
aww so sweet!
englishpetal chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw! I don't really know what else to say. I like that you wrote the separation from Lucas' POV rather than Peyton's and the ending was incredibly sweet. As usual, your oneshot has put a goofy LP smile on my face.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw, that was sweet. It was nice to read about what happened during that summer.
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Thank you for that! I could never understand how a summer internship turned into a year on the show! This is how it should have gone. I loved it!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
As always, loved it. Thanks!
watchxxthexsky chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Do you hav idea of just how perfect your writing is? I swear... this was breathtaking and heartbreaking and so beautiful. Heartbreaking because it's not what really happened, and I can imagine this is the grief Lucas went through when she didn't come home.

But I love how she showed up early and how he yearned for her. Just gorgeous. And the Lucas/Karen conversation... that is so how I always imagined it going. Perfect. I'm so sorry I haven't been reviewing your stuff as much as I used to, but I'm using this weekend to catch up, because you know you're one of my all time favorites.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
nice work
DKnAK chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That was seriously sweet.
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
So so so adorable. loved seeing it in lucas' perspective. As always, great job!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
When my phone alerted me by email that you wrote this i was quite excited; i always am when i see that you've posted something. But, i was forcing myself to at least get 3/4 of the insane pile of homework i have tonight done before i hooked up my laptop, so instead of reading this right away like i wish i could have, i've just read it now.

But anyways,

you did a fantastic job. As always.

In fact, i don't know how you do it, but you blow me away every time.

Your writing always has such a great...tone to it. Now, i'm not sure if that's the word that i'm looking for, but, it's like...you write it so perfectly. The detail, and the storyline itself...they're always just so great.

Anyways, before i continue to ramble on even more than i already have, you did a great job. And i loved it, of course. (: