Reviews for Angel on the Stairs
Book Of The Damned chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I am a massive fan of the blood series. The way you describe this house is breathtaking. Maybe you should consider writing a full novel. From the way thats written I would definately read your works. I look foward to hearing from you.
xxFuturistico chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh thank God someone actually knows what the Blood Series is! I was looking at the other stories and I just drew a bloank reading the discriptions. Then I saw this. I loved it, very discriptive and the metaphor at the end gave me shivers. Please continue!
Lunara Dragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
You caught my interest with the prologue and I do know the blood books very well. I love them! I hope you continue the story :)
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Last night me and my friends watched a bunch of the TV show based on these novels - blood ties, although we think we missed the first 1 or 2 episodes but yes,

I loveit!

Now even though its been awhile - update!
LadySol chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
An interesting zoom in approach to setting a scene. It seems a bit slow though, particularly if you aren't familiar with the story, you'd be left wondering what was so special about Henry. Which I guess could be an interesting place to pause, if you plan on continuing.

Anyhow, I just love seeing Blood fanfiction out there. There books certainly deserve it and I Thank you for writing.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
More more more.

It sounds amazing and then it gets to Henry and it's even better and it stops!
2012.Josie chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow this pretty good. I've never read the books or seen teh shows but im starting to wonder if i should. I like it alot but (not trying to be mean) but maybe a little less description wouldn't have hurt but otherwise really good and i'd love to read your next chapter XD

Josie
bookpoisoning chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
heh, i read that series..its quite good, but hope you will continue this.
Heather Tobotua de Cybertron chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hey. Good start. Especially on the details but you might want to be a bit less in-depth. So...when's the next chapter coming out. I'm getting ready to start the Blood Books. Just bought them off of Barnes&Nobles' website. I've got the second one but the first and third haven't come in yet. Can't wait. Are they good? I've seen the Blood Ties show and loved it.
TheValkyrie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I am so excited that someone started a category for the books! I mean, they are infinitely better than the show, so why is there so little interest? Anyway, I thought you did a very good job with picturing the space you were working with; however, I would say that a little more variation of sentence structure might give your description a little more flare.
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Nice detail, gives depth and allows reader to visualize room, love the metaphor at the end. It's nice to read a story where the writer has taken time to edit for spelling and grammar. I hope you continue the story.
kendra chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
i've watched the tv show based on the books and i'm so sad they canceled it :(

this story sounds good so far. nice discription

i would read the books but i'm already reading a very good vampire book called sunshine. maybe after that i'll read it.
readsvampfic chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I'm looking forward to reading more on our favorite vampire, but I hope that the next chapter is going to do more than describing the room/house - though you are very good at it. Keep writing! :) I was wondering if someone was ever going to start a Blood Books fanfic!