Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Romantic plot is nice, hope for contininue during short time)
Namei chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Why is everyone dropping MTNN stories at the best part TTTT...thanks for sharing your story
thenolifequeen chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
WHYYY THIS CLIFFHANGER? ALDSKLJFJASDGJ I need to know what's next! Please, continue it! I loved every chapter. ;A;
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
ohh i hate cliff hangers why did he "marry" her is it loove? or him just doing it to annoy her and why bite each tip of her fingers during the ceromoney? please update soon:)
spiel chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Aww, it's a pity that you probably won't be updating this anymore.

I really liked this so far!
WitchySkies123 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I cant wait to see how the marriage goes, awesome story!
iamthewerepire chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Update please? :3
Hitomi Shion Yo chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
please continue! ;w; I love it!
Sepsis chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
oh my god, please tell me youre going to continue this story? ;_; I just read it and the whole marriage-idea (reminded me so much of Hades&Persephone, I love the story of them. .) is great! I really fell for this story and now I really want to learn more about this other demon and how everything will go on! :)
Qu33rzi chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Please finsih this! It's really good so far!
bluefireruby chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
plz update! Your oc has a very interesting name!
Saissister chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Update? Curious lol
sucker4villains chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
WTF HAPPENS!
Tristha chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I LOVE THIS!

Please continue writing at this story. I really liked it, and i can't wai't to find ot more about the character Lutan Shiferu. Thank you3
13th rhapsody chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I really hope you haven't dropped this story, it would break my heart. TT I really like it, the plot seems interesting and your writing is good. Anyway, I'll still wait for an update (if you ever continue this story, that is. ")