Reviews for The Valiant And The Just
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 25 . 4/24
OMG You HAVE to continue this story and update!
Kiran Taimuri chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
Omigod! I loved the story all the way through I was an awesome idea! Thanks for writing it
Thewickedmusician chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is an amazing story and I was wondering when you would continue it? I really hope that you do complete it soon though.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
Hahaha, I love how you turned them into twins. It makes Edmund's betrayal more meaningful. PLEASE LET US NOW WHEN ANOTHER CHAPTER IS UPDATED!
queendurin chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is an amazing piece of writing, nice job :)
ShelbzieSue chapter 25 . 3/8/2011
please update!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 25 . 1/27/2011
I really like this story, and would be glad if you are ever inspired to update! *hint**hint* Please update!

-Dyslexic Nerd
mysticmoon1331 chapter 25 . 1/20/2011
although i understand, i must admit im sad to see such a magnificent story end. (after i post this i will be checking your page to check on any other stories you have) you are a fantastic writer and im glad you decided to only post completed stories as many authors start stories and then lose interest so the readers never get to read the rest of a story that has interested them so much. i therefore respect you greatly for your desicion. thank you for explaining why and not simply saying you would not be continuing the story. i dont subscribe to a lot of author alerts but you are definitly one with which i will be doing so. i wish you good luck and no writers block in your future writings. thanks for the awesome story, good luck!
Countess of Western March chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
i love this story! it's so sweet! i especially love the ending! definitely a favourite! this is the first family themed story i've read!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 25 . 12/9/2009
This was great! I loved how Lucy and Edmund looked aftrer each other and took care of each other! FANTABULOUS job! :D
Romanaa chapter 25 . 11/17/2009
NO! You can't stop this story permanemtly.:O

It is amazing and you just have to keep writing it :(
The Two Witnesses chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Bummer, hate to see this story stop, i've read it like twice or three times. Your a very good author and i can't wait to see your writing in the future.
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 25 . 10/8/2009
Aw darn, I liked this story. Oh well :)

~ Cora ~
kutlessgurl90 chapter 25 . 10/6/2009
i'm sad to see the story end, but i understand it's what you have to do. i enjoyed it a lot and hope that i will see it redone sometime in the future. i'm keen on reading your new style of writing and am looking forward to future stories!
RogueNya chapter 25 . 10/6/2009
*cries* Sad to see you possible ending this story, but one must do what they must do sometimes, so I fully understand and hope you can finish or redo this story sometime in the future.