Reviews for All But Blood
Cimikat chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Why! Why must all of the best stories be stuck on hiatus!

That said, absolutely adore it. This is EXACTLY the type of story I've been looking for the past couple weeks. I absolutely love Zack, and I believe that his relationships with Cloud and with Aerith are absolutely endearing. The flashbacks in between the scenes of torture are beautifully written and described. If ever the opportunity may arise, do continue. _
wyrd chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
Wow. I *really* like Zack's personification in here. He's so believable, and so very likeable. Knew he was one of my favorite characters for a reason.

Your descriptions of the torture sessions and Zack's reactions to them are intense. I was wincing at points when you described what was happening to Cloud. Hojo was "wonderfully" sadistic; I achieved new levels of hatred for him with each chapter.

The flashbacks were beautifully done. They added a ton of depth to the story and gave some really good background on Zack and Cloud. I loved Aeris, by the way. And Sephiroth.

Congratulations on being a 4th-time-mommy-to-be! What a Christmas present! I look forward to an update whenever you have time! Ja ne!
windflame chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
this is good i hope u update soon.
Seelenspiel chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
holy this is awesome!

so much emotion and pain.

pls pls update soon .
rubymermaid chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This is by far the best work of fanfiction I have come across in a very, very long time. The only problem with it as far as I can see is that it will most likely never be complete. But even so, it still stands (uncompleted) as a great work of art. Krista, you have an amazing gift to tell stories with such feeling that it draws the reader into the story and makes them feel for the characters. It is truly amazing. Even if I can't read the rest of this fic, I will surely be following the FF RPG LJ that you are writing for- it is just as amazing as anything else you write.
pruningshears chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
NO! its been 4 years! FOUR YEARS! any no updates *cries* and i really loved this one too...please post more soon!
TheMissingCloud chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This has got to be my favorite fanfics, it's very well written and thought out, a great read and overal one of the best fanfics on the web in my opinion. This fanfic will play with your emotions and keep you intrested no matter how many times you read it, but if your not into the whole getting your emotions shooken up type of thing don't it let you scare you away as that is what makes the fic seem so real and beleivable. I only hope that a fanfic as good as this will be finished.
avalon-chan chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
This is probably the best fic about Cloud and Zack's time with Hojo. I am particularly fond of how they haven't been making out the whole time. I wish you would finish soon though. On your site it looks like you only have one more chapter planned so please finish it. Advent Children's coming out don't you feel the inspiration.
blu-rain chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
ah i really like your story! this part of the game always confused me and i like your take on it! poor cloud tho ;_; i hope you do continue with this!
RogueMoon chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
This is a great story.
Flying-Bronco chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
MY GOD! This story is pure brilliance, you just have to update this soon as i'll die of suspense!
riversrunthroughme chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
This ROX! I loved every moment of this! I mean I like character torture as much as the next sadist, but iits so much more than that! The descriptions and personalites of all the character just leap out at you. I find myself admiring Zack's uncanny sociability, Cloud's stubbonr resiliance, Aeris' trust and so much more!

Every time it goes back to present tense, Hojo's lab, I want to cry and scream and freak out in general and then I stop biting the keyboard in time to remember that it's just a story and stop mauling my computer.

I'm that hooked.

So don't leave me hanging Krista! You've written a fantastic fic that snagged me from the first sentance had has me hanging on every word.

Eagerly awaiting your next update!

Ja ne!

-the Syco
hopes for an update chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
absolutely loved it! you're a great, no, wonderfully talented writer. you really are. and was wondering if there is any chance of you updating or should i abandon all hope for a continuation? since its been 3 yrs since your last update. the story was really off to a good start! i was hanging on your every word! and then it ended! well anyways, thats all i needed to say keep up the good work youre a talented writer i look forward to more of your writing! and i hope everythings all well and good with you. have a wonderful day.
Miguel chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
...All I can say is...Damn! i normally abhor any fanfic on games for the usual ruin that most people bring upon them when writing but this has to be _the_ best story i've ever read, either about the game or in general. Your style of writing is very captivating, i'm not sure if it's bc of the knowledge of the people or just bc it's that damn good :p but either way it is, just the way you've written it and the story itself is simply beautiful, plz continue :) I look forward to reading anything you ever have to say..er..write :) and thank you for taking the time to do so, it doesn't go unnoticed :)
Sadako Kurosawa chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
This story really does Zax justice. I hope you'll finish it... someday.
Chibi Sephy