Reviews for Callie's Spring Picnic
Simon wanna be chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Ok so how on earth is it that I noticed a very funny typo that could be considered inappropriate. Read the name of the picnic. Isn't it suppose to say public servants picnic? If that's correct then you need to shoot your autocorrect or ask for a quick proof read. Instead of saying public servants it says pubic servants. Now Idk about you but I don't think those two words are interchangeable because they have two totally different meanings. Now maybe your mind was a different place and had plans on upping the rating. Idk. Just funny to me that there was such a massive screw up and yet no one caught it. That or they were to modest to say anything about it. Over all it was a great story that flowed very well. I've been looking for all of your good stories!
Etherweil chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
OMG I loved this! It was a really cute, fun fic that was really enjoyable to read. Callie certainly can be devious thats for sure.

Oh, Viper's little pests...that was awesome, even if it wasnt meant to be hilarious I thought it was! This was really good Uly! Keep up the good work!

Jovianokami chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wonderfully work, Uly! Glad to see that everyone has someone though it look to be quit the hassel to get this picnic going but it was worth it.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
lol aw, i love a feel good story. very cute. _
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
You did a pretty good job on this one Uly.