Reviews for A Chase For Freedom
Harsheen Sethi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was all so beautifully put into words. It really touched my heart. Its amazing. Keep writing YagamiNeko
Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I like how you describe things, although this book made me sleep after the third paragraph. I dont think it was good. The topic wasnt good either. But food try though. But do some other topic, something intersting.

:D
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
sounds really good so far,

just watch your spelling.
Slumbering Apparitions chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
YAY i loved it...w
AiOkami chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Woo you dedicated it to me! I feel so loved. Just a couple things I picked out- you kept spelling 'mush' instead of much and you put 'might gown'.

As for the things i like about it and the good points of the story so far. Well first off you describe the atmosphere amazingly well and help us to create an image ourselves. The characters are very well portrayed so far and the way you describe things is done well too. I like how, even though it's n first person, you don't always start each sentence with "I."

I haven't actually finished reading the book and you know that, but I get a good image already of how things were. Well written and I can't wait for more! Keep up the awesome work bud!

~*AiOkami Chan*~

ps. JAQ is so like L! Even Holly thinks so!