Reviews for 50 Ways to Express Love
Potpourrii chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
Aw! So cute 33 I love Hikaru and Kaoru!
mooopower chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
Every single one of these chapters have been too cute I just smile while reading all of em I don't see a problem with this chapter it's short and sweet, love the twins. I look forward to SUnday for the next chapter
zeroworkethic chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
Great chapter. I liked it a lot. I can't wait for the next one. I hope things calm down soon so you can focus on your story. I know, babysitting sucks!
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
cool chapter, can't wait for the next update!

Ani
Anonymous chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
I really loved this chapter! You write really well. :)
mooopower chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
Lol I definitley laughed during this chapter XD
mooopower chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
So simple yet so cute I can't get enough of these two!
mooopower chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I want to see a picture of a sleepy Kaoru I can imagine it'd be too cute to bear Another cute and snuggly chapter great job
mooopower chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
So cute, good idea for a story I like it
Tangerine-Doll chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Yay! It's finally up!

...

Choco-kun, I agree that you could express love by not verbally attacking but... I'm thinking you could have used a different angle for this?

But I really like that part where love will finally tip the balance slash harmony between them. I just had an idea for this but its kinda vague...orz I thought you would use that unbalance thingy to, idk, put Hika in a situation where he might want to shout at Kaoru. But anyway, I'll just see what happens next. :3

Saturday it is then.n,n
sunshine chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I like this kind of chapter. Where it explains how the theme relates to them rather than writing a story about it. Good, considering that they hardly ever fight for real.
RainyJ.T chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Aw, that was cute as always! I don't know how you have such an amazing writing talent!
sakuraxkiss chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
Really good so far! I like the unique idea of Hikaru trying to show Kaoru that he's special through doing 50 different things, and the last line of this chapter is really good- 'the game that I want you to win' :D. I look forward to reading the other 32 chapters :D, keep it up!
Pippythefairy chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
I love this!

I think it's soo sweet that Hikaru is doing all this for Kaoru.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
RainyJ.T chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
yay for the last line!

I miised you!

And I don't think it's fail at all, it's good, really!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »