Reviews for 50 Things I Want to Do to Mike Newton
Blue Heart 98 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
oh my gosh! you are so talented! i think you are better than stepheney meyer please update it's been nearly 3 years and if you don't finish this story people who are reading/loving this story and i will kill you3
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lol. Or say she could say Mike tried to hurt her and all the Cullens minus Rosalie would kill him for trying to hurt their little sister, daughter, or girlfriend, depending on the Cullen
CraZyPshyChoLadY chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Lol. Hands up who, at some point in their life, wanted to find a dead fish and bash someone round the face with it. Right so that's 1,2,3,4,...everyone then...I knew I wasn't the only one!

Loved it.

eddie-jazzy-carlise-LOVER chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
THIS WAS VERY VERY FUNNY

oh please write more
Pistis Sophia chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
HAHA! LOL! It was soo funny I had to pinch myself to stop laughing! please update more chapters!
EnderACullen chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I don't know if I can make you laugh but you sure made ME laugh. LOVE this story!
Salley chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
LOL! omg i have a couple:

AW! Shit i had it. i will try to member.

(if he's afraid of hights) Take him to a sky scraper roller coaster that's down in Vegas and make him go on the roller coaster. He pees his pants.

Have a hobo (perfrerrably a man) sit on his bed and say 'Hey Baby'. He likes it.

Anyway that's it but i love your story and i think you should keep going with it. :D
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
can you please update son?
BellasStrwaberryShampoo chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
LOL that was frikkin HILARIOUS!

Please continue! :D
CrystalOfJune chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
you should have included:

-hit him with a toaster

-man eating leprocons

-man eating bunnies

-make him look in a mirror and watch as he dies when he sees his hideous-ness

-give him a paper cut in front of jasper

-make him eat dirt

-plan to torture him, tie him to a chair and forget about him

-hit him with a tanker

-feed him to the man eating zombies

-stick him in a dumpster and thnrow it off a cliff during a hurricane

i'm just saying

peace

Sparklepire
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
OH my gosh!this chapter was too funny! Please update. I'm begging you!:)
not always sane chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...ha. No wait i'm not done! Mwha! Ok, ok NOW I'm done:) how wonderful would that be to see?
not always sane chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I liked number 3 and number 12 :) hahaha also I liked number 50. Do you know how much FUN he would have with this list? And to boot he could probly do it! Hahaha I was laughing the intier time;}
mangamaniacgurl chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Ahahahahaha! Lauren was right, this is great. The only thing I can think of to do to Mike Newton that you haven't already mentioned is to force him into a bunny suit and lock him in a room full of children screaming for candy. -(The very definition of torture... I've been there) and to have Carlisle perform a trans-gender operation on Mike while he's sleeping. But other than that.

Good job! 3