Reviews for Ever the same
romanceaholic chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
I enjoyed your take on how Bella recovered from Edward leaving in New Moon. Changing herself completely down to her name to wash away all connection to Edward. Great career choice. Encountering Cullens again in New York to decorate their home. Liked the new characters Cassie and Rob. Bella may have tried to change but the moment she saw Edward those feelings bubbled to the surface. She never stopped loving him. It was cute when the Cullens helped decorate their rooms with Bella and Cassie. Shopping was fun with alice and Rosalie too especiaaly wedding dresses. I loved the way Edward proposed to Bella.
TwilightLuver127b chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Hi, I love your story it is absolutely well written and thought out all the detail you put in is fantastic. I would love it if you would update. My best friend and I love your story and we have been waiting for months for a new chapter. Please update soon. Thanks. Love Hannah.
amy.twi.fan chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Please don't say that's the ending! :(

You're story is truly fantastic, I had stopped reading fanfics for a couple of months now but you have gotten me hooked once again! :)

You are a very good writer!

I want Cassie and Rob to become vampires too!

Eagerly awaiting more! :)
gothgirl1245 chapter 22 . 6/4/2010
Please write more it is really good
izabo69 chapter 22 . 3/25/2010
I HAVE TO HELP WARN OTHER AUTHORS & READERS OF WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED TO ANOTHER AUTHOR . THE LOVE, CREATIVITY AND HARD WORK THAT ALL THE AUTHORS PLACE HERE FOR OUR ENJOYMENT SHOULD BE RESPECTED! SO HERE I HAVE COPIED & PASTED AN AUTHORS NOTE TO HELP EVERYONE KNOW WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED!

IZABO69

"GOTHICFICTIONFAN"

Author's Note

To All My Fellow Twifans:

I am deeply troubled.

Last week, it was brought to my attention that another "writer" on fanfiction, aashi16, had essentially copy/pasted "An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga" and placed it on fanfiction under the title "Life After Breaking Dawn" as her own work.

In an attempt to be magnanimous and wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt, I messaged her privately asking her to take it down.

She refused and maintained that the story was her own. On her profile, she claims to be sixteen years old. Regardless of the fact that she is a decade younger than me, I feel that she is more than old enough to comprehend the enormity of her actions and offer some kind of remorse for her theft.

Clearly, she is incapable of such maturity; but that does not mean she should be excused.

I then reported her to fanfiction as violating the Terms of Service. The story she posted was not an original work of the user listed as the author.

I followed-up and tried to reason with her. She demanded that I stop claiming she had stolen my work. To prevent me from messaging her further, she disabled the "Private Message" function in her fanfiction profile.

Many of you have written to me in support and acknowledgment. Some have gone as far as to report aashi16 as well. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I've even heard from some of you that she messaged you back saying I stole the story from her. Utterly ludicrous.

Whether you are a writer, painter, actor, musician, dancer, etc., your artistic contributions are extremely personal. They are a labor of love, and the theft of such painstaking effort is one that profoundly disturbs me.

I am writing to you all because I want to ask your help and also give you a chance to save my story.

If fanfiction does not remove aashi16's stolen story in one week from today, I will be removing my work from the site permanently.

If only one person read it on her profile and believed the story to be her own, the damage to artistic integrity would still be irreparable.

I encourage you all to take a moment to comment on aashi16's creative use of copy/paste in her "Life After Breaking Dawn". Because there is only a single hundred thousand word chapter in it, you can only comment once, so please make it count.

I also request that you comport yourself respectfully, and do not harass a sixteen year old girl beyond pointing out her theft and requesting that she do the right thing.

If "Life After Breaking Dawn" is not gone in a week, "An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga" will be.

I cannot continue to share my work on a site that does not enforce its own Terms of Service.

It breaks my heart.

I do not mind if you wish to download the story and save it on your own computer. I merely ask the same thing I asked of aashi16 – please credit the person responsible for the writing.

Thank you all so much. I shared so much with so many of you when I wrote the story, and I will cherish the memory forever.

Warmest Regards,

Renee
twilightfan7733 chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
Great! When r u going to update?
OveractiveMuse chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
update... update... update...
Sophie.Westwood chapter 22 . 1/31/2010
DON'T TELL ME THTS THE END? :O THEN I DIE :'( MORE UPDATE :D3
Victoria 68 chapter 22 . 1/27/2010
I like that this story is so different than most of the other stories. You have a great story here. Please tell me you are not ending it here. a story this good deserves a great ending also. I am hoping for a few more chapters to be real truthful but that will have to depend on you. Anxiously awaiting
In Luv With Emmett AND Jasper chapter 22 . 12/25/2009
OMGOD

this story is so good
MrsDuckyFuzzles chapter 22 . 12/16/2009
wow really really good! keep it up!
MrsDuckyFuzzles chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
hey there XD this is really good adn I really like it. Just thought I'd mention the links on your page arent working. You should go check them. XD
Samantha Rennay chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
LOVE IT lol:P
weflytothetardis chapter 22 . 12/3/2009
OMG! I LOVES IT! cant wait 2 c wht happens next!
bellaeve87 chapter 22 . 11/30/2009
I love this story...thank you so much for updating! Yay for fun engagements lol anyone else excited for that wedding and honeymoon section to arrive? Just curious lol :)