Reviews for The Ghost in the Machine
Gamma Cavy chapter 12 . 11/26/2022
Greetings to you, dear author.
It has been a long time coming.
Years ago, I read this story, such as it stood at the time. It was one of the first such i had ever read, and I was such a novice. I didn't review. I didn't subscribe. I didn't realy understand what it was like to leave your writing to the void and receive no answer.
I'm sorry that i didn't say anything then. This is one of those rare gems that linger, and linger, and matter.

"Where should i begin? I have loved the way you used that mad scheme of Charles' as the will of Geass itself, manifesting via the bearers. I have loved the way you deploy the 'Code, Geass' theory, and I hung on to see what would happen next.

"This is 'movie' old-fashioned". Not really sure Geass world would have those movies, but that's no problem.
And I liked the use of Rivalz. One of precious few friend who still believed in Lelouch at the end.
Bloodgalore chapter 12 . 12/17/2020
Hiya, I just came across this fic, and I’m hoping this is just a 10 year gap between the next chapter :)

Anyhow, thank you for writing this! I liked seeing the parallels between the past and the future. And Rivalz reaction was fun too.
Psychohalcyon chapter 4 . 6/14/2020
Suzaku should easily be able to take down Lloyd even with a gun pointed at his face. I want to believe it just for plot sake... but I just can't.
An chapter 12 . 8/24/2019
I love this story. It hooked me up almost immediately, plus the inclusion of Rivalz was a happy bonus for me (he doesn't get enough love from the fandon in my opinion)
I hope that you will re-take this story one day, i just want them meeting Kallen and being slapped silly by her, because SHE CARES and they are both idiots
An chapter 7 . 8/22/2019
He leaned against it and took a deep breath. He felt awful just leaving Lelouch and hoped he didn't think badly of him for it – he really did want nothing more than to stay with him, to spend the whole night snuggled up against him, each of them wrapped tightly in the other's arms (as they had been before Suzaku had forced himself to get up and get ready for work)—

But he couldn't. He had to go.

The Lancelot was waiting for him.

What is this, an affair?
An chapter 4 . 8/19/2019
What the actual fu*k
His story has taken a turn that i really didn't expect.
You had me in utter suspence because damn if this isn't great
I am just at lost of words here
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2018
No voy a negar que me gusta la lectura pero es enfermo de parte de lelouch

Sólo sabe ser cada vez más cruel con suzaku y el único afectado es suzaku
Lelouch nunca resulta afectado de ninguna manera porque es su voluntad como un niño caprichoso que se le deben cumplir cualquier pedido y suzaku es tan tonto y enamorado que lo hace y eso es molesto
Es molesto que rebajen tanto a suzaku
Que lo pongan de este modo
Porque todo es sobre el beneficio de lelouch y nunca sobre suzaku?
Porque nunca puedo ver que suza sea el que termine feliz y lelouch sufriendo por él? De algún modo insignificante sufre por suzaku pero nada que ver con todo lo que ha padecido el nipon
Entonces me gustaría una explicación coherente de porqué? Y no sería una respuesta justa del porqué como les gusta suzaku lo hacen sufrir. Lo humillan ante lelouch, u otra cosa.
En realidad de sería una respuesta y un trato más digno y feliz para suzaku porque todo lo que veo es manipulación
PrideViola chapter 12 . 10/3/2018
Amazing chapter as usual! Didn’t expect Rival to appear!
PrideViola chapter 11 . 10/2/2018
Oh thank god! Get your filthy hand off Lelouch, Jason! I thought he was going to rape him! Praise Suzaku!

"I like that there's an empty space in-between, where there's absolutely nothing," Lelouch said, and he bent slightly and put the mask down in the gap between the two swords. "Zero."

Ooohhh! I never realized that!
PrideViola chapter 10 . 10/2/2018
oh god the emotions in this chapter! Loving,hating, fighting, shouting, denying, accepting, GAKH! So many emotions!
PrideViola chapter 7 . 10/1/2018
Ooohh umm they uuuu *fanning myself* getting “closer” now whew okay okay okay. Does anybody feel hot suddenly?
PrideViola chapter 6 . 10/1/2018
Awwww~~ the kiss! The “don’t let go Suzaku”! Surprised at the ice lake thing, but- D’awwww iASGSHFHIENXH!:’he!
PrideViola chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Oh my~! Lelouch~ so bold! Pulling bullet by teeth?! Ya nasty! XD
PrideViola chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Oh shit! Didn’t expect that plot twist! Damn I don’t think I’ve ever come across story where Lloyd is like this! Should have seen it coming considering his love for machine and science! But dammm! That Iron Maiden scene make me gasp so loud! Talk about pain! Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
I feel like Lloyd is acting OOC, but that's probably just me