Reviews for The Ghost in the Machine
Eliza chapter 7 . 6/5
That was the best sex scene ever!
Honestly i think your the best writer ever!
Eliza chapter 5 . 6/5
OMG I LOVE YOU!
You are seriously an amazing writer. I never see any spelling mistakes.
Even though your chapters are long, they are super entertaining!
MystiFayD chapter 12 . 4/30
This story is fantastic, you hardly find a story with such an intricate plot that ties in with canon so well. Just one thing... please... even if you're never going to finish this story, that's sad but I can respect it. But please at least tell me what Suzaku's Geass is!? I'm dying to know.
nekomode chapter 12 . 3/5
Please update! This was going great.
ahhhlexxus chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
I WANT AN UPDATE! I LOVE the story so far. I really want to know what you had planned for this story! You really peaked my interest with these chapters and you have the ability of writing a story I have been endlessly searching for consisting of: Suzalulu, relationships reestablished, and more plans after the death of Lelouch. Suzaku & Lelouch have an interesting relationship and it is adorable to read at times 3 I hope you never give up on this and continue in whatever direction you can find. I wish you luck with all stories you write
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
ROFL! Oh my godd...! Their both awkaward idiots! I love it! Their shy relationshipis SO MUCH CUTER than the aggressive yaoi stories! This is truly, a great fanfiction of my fave code geass couple!
InsanePurpleLove chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Lloyd I hate you! Why! . thought the story is very interesting :3
applepie1989 chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
From the first chapter to the current, I enjoyed the flow and the interactions. Hope to see the next update soon. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Is this DISCONTINUED?
bryneesI chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Poor Rivalz he always alone xD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Still freakin' amazing!
Nagidawn chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Dear lord, I remember when I got into the Hetalia fandom, too xD I feel you, that entire show consumed my life— fanfiction, fanart, etc. Shipping was so hardcore like omg calm down.
But wow, can I just say that even though this story hasn't been touched in three years, it's probably one of the best fanfictions I've read. You really dug up the crucial details in each character that would be so easily overlooked and formed it into something marvelous! Seriously, you should be a co-writer for a new Code Geass season xD THIS NEEDS TO BE CANON, DAMN IT.
Ah, well, I enjoyed staying up till three in the morning reading each chapter while it lasted ; v ; Thank you, and maybe I'll check out your Hetalia stories! (I left the fandom a while ago, but it can't hurt to go back, right? U w U)
thegirlwhodrankthestars chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Wow, I am begging you to keep writing. This is the most thrilling and thought out fanfic I've ever read and it sounds so official like it would actually happen in the Code Geass universe. Please continue to write more of it, it's truly an amazing story.
Quinn chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Omg that was almost a painful chapter to read! They were just so awkward I was embarrassed for them!
Renkin-chan chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I really, really enjoyed reading this. D