Reviews for The Ghost in the Machine
nekomode chapter 12 . 3/5
Please update! This was going great.
Pikapi72 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
I WANT AN UPDATE! I LOVE the story so far. I really want to know what you had planned for this story! You really peaked my interest with these chapters and you have the ability of writing a story I have been endlessly searching for consisting of: Suzalulu, relationships reestablished, and more plans after the death of Lelouch. Suzaku & Lelouch have an interesting relationship and it is adorable to read at times 3 I hope you never give up on this and continue in whatever direction you can find. I wish you luck with all stories you write
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
ROFL! Oh my godd...! Their both awkaward idiots! I love it! Their shy relationshipis SO MUCH CUTER than the aggressive yaoi stories! This is truly, a great fanfiction of my fave code geass couple!
InsanePurpleLove chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Lloyd I hate you! Why! . thought the story is very interesting :3
applepie1989 chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
From the first chapter to the current, I enjoyed the flow and the interactions. Hope to see the next update soon. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Is this DISCONTINUED?
bryneesI chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Poor Rivalz he always alone xD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Still freakin' amazing!
Nagidawn chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Dear lord, I remember when I got into the Hetalia fandom, too xD I feel you, that entire show consumed my life— fanfiction, fanart, etc. Shipping was so hardcore like omg calm down.
But wow, can I just say that even though this story hasn't been touched in three years, it's probably one of the best fanfictions I've read. You really dug up the crucial details in each character that would be so easily overlooked and formed it into something marvelous! Seriously, you should be a co-writer for a new Code Geass season xD THIS NEEDS TO BE CANON, DAMN IT.
Ah, well, I enjoyed staying up till three in the morning reading each chapter while it lasted ; v ; Thank you, and maybe I'll check out your Hetalia stories! (I left the fandom a while ago, but it can't hurt to go back, right? U w U)
thegirlwhodrankthestars chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Wow, I am begging you to keep writing. This is the most thrilling and thought out fanfic I've ever read and it sounds so official like it would actually happen in the Code Geass universe. Please continue to write more of it, it's truly an amazing story.
Quinn chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Omg that was almost a painful chapter to read! They were just so awkward I was embarrassed for them!
Renkin-chan chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I really, really enjoyed reading this. D
Flayne chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
..."but he couldn't cry for a man whose only crime had been to love machines more than life."

YOU made me cry for Lloyd! Wtf! AHHHHHHH! Your fanfiction is killing me. It's been so long, I've read something so good. Too bad it's not finished. Hope you haven't turned into Lloyd...

What I want to say is: your writing is amazing. I'm your loyal fan, now.

Thanks for writing this so much!
acalc79 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Very good fanfic, interesting plot (but lacks ending), characters acting more or less as they should, generally fits very well to Code Geass. Really enjoyed it and hope you'll continue.
Sorry for my English, it's unfortunately not my native language.
stalkingtsundere chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I absolutely love this; a unique, brilliant and most of all plausible plot. I really liked the way you portrayed their interactions and your characters in general and it was really well thought out; partiularly in the dialogue and small details. I know it's been years since you've updated this, but I really hope you can find the oomph to continue and hold true to your word. Yes, i shall guilt trip you for my love of this fanfic; justifying the means, no? ;)
Can't wait to see Kallen involved in all this