Reviews for Silkscreen Requiem
Ale123456 chapter 62 . 7/3
This was the first story that I read of yours, and it was the one that got me reading all of the rest yet lazy me never did a review for it. I'm sorry :( I rarely do reviews.

This story was really good. It kept me glued to the screen to keep finding out what would happen next. I was surprised at some points too.

I liked that it's a fairly happy ending. For a long while, I wasn't sure what to expect. You do a good job of keeping the characters mostly in character. It's a joy to read your works.

Thank you for writing this.
m1blue chapter 62 . 4/10
This was such an unusual, kind of wild ride from beginning to end. I love your narrative voices for Kuja and Zidane, and you have some really amazing turns of phrase throughout! I began this story for Kuja, but Zidane really stole the show. Your characterization of him was absolutely stellar. Even without much knowledge of the other FF games aside from Dissidia and IX, this is such an enjoyable read. I've read this story several times, and each time I find something new to like about it. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into writing it.
Anonymoose chapter 62 . 7/1/2015
This is my first time reading this Fic and all I could say is that you have outdone yourself. I love plot, it is amazing. The way you play with the plot and References is remarkable. Truly, this fic has reached a new level of success. The way you played with the Relation of the characters and of the plots of not only of the storylines and worlds of the Final Fantasy series but also that of the Kingdom Hearts series. If you are to make a sequel, I would truly love to see it. I think you did and impressive job and I congratulate you for it.
LunaEtSidera chapter 62 . 3/13/2015
Oh. My. Gods. I don't even have words - this is so amazing. I've read, and re-read, and re-read this time and time again and it never ceases to blow my mind. I LOVE the chemistry of all the characters, and the way everything seems so four dimensional. I hadn't even ever played or even thought about FF IX, until I read this. Something about the title and the description kind of called to me, and suddenly I was sucked in. Now I love reading fics about platonic Kuja and Zidane. I haven't run into one grammatical error, which is a major feat, and the dialogue is masterfully balanced would with speaking. I'm not sure if you'll make a sequel to this, but I would love it if there was one. Once again, bravo! 10/10!
Anon chapter 62 . 1/8/2015
I'm rereading this for like the third time and I still love it. This fic is my favorite fic of all time (and it got me back into my dissidia kick). It's so creative and wonderful and I love where you went with the story and the characters. Love it.
Red-Dream chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
Again, this story is just too brilliant. The originality, the beautiful vocabulary and flow of the plot; a total must read for all Final Fantasy and Dissidia fans.
Red-Dream chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Thus far, the poetic rhythm of Kuja's observations and innermost thoughts almost brings a tear to my eye. It's like beautiful art. How did you manage this? I do not know. I simply adore your style for it.

Zidane's are almost the same, changed only for the fact that he is not around anyone's finger. All in all, this is perfect.
ShiningSugar14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
A friend of mine recommended this to me and, while I don't have the time to finish all of it now, I will be finishing it eventually. Looks amazing so far, though.
Kyu-Momo chapter 41 . 10/25/2011
Well, you have a wonderful writing style. :)

but.. I give up trying to understand this.

time for me to go read something else...

take care!
Kyu-Momo chapter 40 . 10/25/2011
Who the heck is nuage?

I'm so confused! o.0
Kyu-Momo chapter 39 . 10/25/2011
I have absolutely no idea what is going on.. o.0
Wassermagierin chapter 62 . 5/12/2011
Wow...this was great. Confusing, but great. XD

I really enjoy the whole concept of Unreliable Narrators myself, as it tends to keep the readers on their toes. I also love everybody's characterizations and how the lines between 'good' and 'evil' or 'harmony' and 'chaos' become blurred. The interaction between Zidane and Kuja probably is my favourite, though I loved all the characters.

Wonderful job!
spiritualized chapter 34 . 3/28/2011
Even if the story is still interesting, I have to agree with a few other reviewers... it's so damn confusing and I don't mean what was probably intended, that the POV doesn't tell us everything or tells us some false, subjective information. It's the way you write... sometimes (or often) you can't really tell who is the one talking, who are we talking about, or like in this case even whose POV this is. It's obviously not Zidane or Kuja if he/she has black hair and even though it will probably become clear throughout the chapter, it's bothering me to not know who this is while reading half a chapter. I also couldn't tell for a long time if the Emperor actually raped Kuja or not until that one chapter, so... I don't know if it's intended like this or not, but right now I feel more frustrated by the story. I wish it would be a bit clearer so I would be able to enjoy it more. Maybe it's just because I read a lot in these last few days, since this story is really pulling me in. Maybe it'd be better if I only read one chapter at a time, but then again I guess I wouldn't even know where we currently are in the story. x3 Well, of course since this seems to already be finished I'm a bit late with my review, but anyway. I love how epic this is and I just loved some of the character interaction (the dialogue about their first thoughts about Kuja!) and the part where they realize what Cosmos is up to was really thrilling and creepy, but other parts lack IMO. Also, I read in your profile that you say you tend to focus less on describing battles etc. and I can understand that, but it feels really strange and unbalanced when there are so many thoughts, so much of the story spent on details and then there's practically just one sentence where a battle is suddenly lost or won and someone is suddenly dead etc. xD
spiritualized chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Wow, I'm loving this one so far! I've never really found any good FF9 fanfics, they seem to be quite scarce. And since I'm playing Dissidia right now (with 012 arriving in a few days x3) I thought I'd try my luck here... and found this gem *_*

I love the way you write them both. And I think it's so ironic that Kuja thinks envy is the only sin he doesn't have! He's one of my favorites in Dissidia and definitely my favorite villain, so I'm glad someone elaborated on him.

It's pretty late here so I'm a bit too tired to write much, but I will leave more detailed comments as I go! x3
Hana13 chapter 62 . 3/26/2011
Wow! What an AWESOME STORY!

I love Kuja 3, he's different and sweeter than most villians in the Final Fntasy series, like Sir Jecht and Golbez! - I love reading stories when he's getting along with Zidane! -

Have you heard of Dissidia 012? It's the prequel to the game! It was release in the U.S. a few weeks ago!

It's really cool, and Kuja was very nice to Zidane, but only for a short while until the villains butt in! X(