Reviews for Forever New
MAE1993 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is a very good story. I would love to read more. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
when r u going to write more. i mean it has been forever
twibuddies chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
please write more email me at . i am in the fifth grade i am a girl
LeLe1103 chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
Sorry about the whole grounding thing.

Anyway, great chapter. I'm still a little worried but I trust that you will male it better. At least if they all turn back, the girls will have babies and turn back- just a thought!
MAE1993 chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
the story is amazing cant wait to see what happens next... I LOVED IT!
twilight1alice chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
great chapter. i am glad that they can remember
Blue Tulips chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope that you update soon, I'm so glad that Rosalie and Emmett remembered everything-even when they turned human! This story is amazing!
lovehits chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
i really love this chapter hope update soon
Lesloo chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
Your story is amazing i am so glad that Emmett and Rosealie remember but i HAVE to know are Bella and Edward going to change PLEASE update soon. I need to know.
StaraLaura chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
Hey, druggie buddy! I see that you didn't send that chapter to me... Tsk, tsk, expect to be mysteriously jumped when you get back to school...

Ha, well, that was really awesome! I love the surprise (Well, I knew what that little melon of yours is thinking... I'M EDWARD!) and the suspense. You did it so so so well! Thanks for the update and I'm not going to say "UPDATE!" because I can just say that at school.

Bye!

-sxmfan :3

P.S. I will seriously do that... Me and Paige are gonna run to you and yell in your face, "UPDATE! OR I'LL BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU!"
MyVampsBetterThanYours chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
look kennedy you need to write ur chapter fast cause that was short and you took a while. ok? good with me!

[[Paige]]
nichole chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
write more please
Lesloo chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
Hey i love your story please please please update it's been forever since you have. Please your story is totally awesome
Lesloo chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
please update i love the plotline
twilight girl aka nichole chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
i loved your storyes i hope that same thing happens to rose. please write more!