Reviews for Twilight: the Abridged and Humorous Version
Illidan Strormrage chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
OH MY GOD!
This is so freakin hilarious!
I never laughed so HARD in my life .
Man, you're...just great ! Tnk u. Thnk u. Tknk u.
Starsaroundmars chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
My favorite part was when you had Edturd notice that
her power was similar to Aro's! Damn, I need to write a fanfiction with that couple (with a stronger Bella and a baby with a better name, of course). I used to like Twilight, but I think Bella could have been a better character if she hadn't stayed with Edward. She was only a teenager, she still had the chance to grow and change, instead she chose to stay a teenager. I blame Meyer. I also take this chance to promote my story of an OC who calls Bella out on all her whiny bitchiness (sorry)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Omg I loved this XD adding to favourites like right now
Nope Not Here Anymore chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
This is so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Lol this is soooo funny i LAUGHED OUT LOUD i also creamed myself!
Noisette chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
"Yay, because I totally need your approval on everything, and I have to justify my every action to you! That's a healthy relationship, for sure!
Hahahahaha you nearly killed me here ! Good job really :P Had a lot of fun reading it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
"This Fic is awesome!"
"...SAY IT OUT LOUD."
"I just did..."
Really, it's amazing. SAY IT OUT LOUD.
Terroists Stole My Pants chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Bella is such a whiny bitch if Edward left her she would either

1)Have sex with Jacob or

2) Kill her self
Tearhart chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Lol! Faved!
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I liked the reoccurring "SAY IT OUT LOUD" bunches. XD I think anyone, if given the chance, would live a happier life having read this instead of the actual books. I know from experience. Renesmee (aka Optimus Beyonce) really pissed me off, though. Mary Sue to the max, most definitely. Also there's that deep-rooted dislike I have for child prodigies, which she can technically be classified as, I suppose...

Very concise and silly. :3
Rereishere chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
this was so funny!
UnicornFucker chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
lol, i fucking love this!
Jessluvsharry chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Thought this was HILARIOUS! Parodies and comedies are just amazing in general, but this was one over the top awesome. haha. Loved the SAY IT OUT LOUD parts in the chapters. Had me LAUGHING out loud :)

jessluvsharry
ForgetfulForever chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Rotflwtsdmc! Btw, what's a Mary-Sue? Anyhow, I used to be a Twilight fan but I got over it. There are better things to read. But your story made me pee my pants...uh, excuse me for a second, i need to go uh... Get some pants...
Arynna chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
HAHAHA! Brilliant! I loved this! Especially since you didn't read the 4th book (it was a goddamn waste anyway.) but u got the story quite well.