Reviews for Much More
linelm chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Lovely story!
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love this story. I love the intensity and how he gets gentler with her every time instead of rougher. I hope you write more of this pairing. Excellent work.
No One chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I love these two together and there aren't many fics pairing them. I truly hope you write more Rossi/Prentiss. You are a very good writer and I love how you constructed this story!
Apodrru chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Okay, I am convinced that they would be a totally hot couple :) Very well-done. Very erotic :)
krazykitkat chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh, wow...

Emily's rapidly become my favourite character, and I've been trying to figure out who to pair her with. Hotch was the obvious, but he's so lifeless, and I'd just been starting to think of her with Rossi.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 3/6/2009

What happened to you? I mean, Emily and Dave? That's so... random. Not that I didn't like it, I did actually enjoy it, but I mean... Wow.

Still really great, though.
b9je chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was delightful! I enjoyed it immensley!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
You know what, you're just freakishly good. Never, ever have I ever put these two together, and yet I was sitting at the gym reading this on my phone trying to keep myself from being like "OH MY GOD GO FOR IT YOU TWO!" Fabulous
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Great job Kavi. I loved it. Best Prentiss and Rossi story I have ever read.
silverhaze604 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I love your writing and this is a good story, but I have to say I've never really liked Rossi, especially with Emily! I can't wait for you to write another chapter for the bachelor story!
ramona chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
well okay i like emily to have variety,. How about a second chapter with Aarron pleaase:)
kransp chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I have you on author alert so this link came to my inbox... I clicked the link knowing that if you wrote it, it would probably be good. My first reaction when I realized the pairing was to immediately close the page, but within a few seconds I decided I should at least give it a shot, and I have to say, you did what I believed was impossible. You wrote an enjoyable hot/cute fic involving Rossi & Prentiss. Great Job :)
1719162 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
An unexpected pairing that I truly enjoyed. I'd love to see you take this further...I'd love to see David Rossi awaken the composed compartmentalized woman inside Emily. There is untapped passion there...and wouldn't he be just the man to take on the brunette beauty...You know my true passion is JJ/Rossi but this is too good an opportunity for change...Write me!

Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Great one shot- even if you aren't sure where it came from...:)
kdzl chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I really liked this. When I first thought of Emily/Rossi, I was like 'no way', but now I can totally see it. Great job!