Reviews for The Truth About Naruto
coolchick87 chapter 7 . 8/25
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
Mary chapter 8 . 6/26
Hey I'm your biggest fan! I have a request.
In your next chapter can you make Orochimaru bite Naruko instead of Sasuke and make kiba accidentally kiss Naruko when they're fighting. I also would LOVE it if you put Naruko with Tsunade strenght!

P.S. I am a HUGEEE SasuFem!Naru Fan!
AnimeFan972 chapter 8 . 6/15
wish you kept going it a shame really
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
i agree with ash... how old are you? i'm 13, and i don't care what this is rated!
(Damn it... Bad, Bad, we've discussed this, no perving on the internet until 12:00 {Midnight} one more minute... and school tomorrow. At 7:40. 5 miles away... and i ride my bike. Joy...)
Mangaanimea113 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Nooooooo, I need to know what happens please continue onegai x
Rinneganuser1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Akuma is demon from what I remember and nice story
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Plz update soon I loving this story so much
thelastunicorn chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
i love this story. it is really good and a little funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon. just take your time with the story.
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
please continue this
redfoxgirl chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
this is awesome hope you can/will continue soon!
VortexEye chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
i really LUV ur story. and i know wat its lik to get a REALLY bad writers block too so i dont mind if u take long to update -
An-chan95 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
"Hush or you'll be called Ramen!" XD OMG X"D that was awesome XD nice going *tumbs-up while crying from laughing*
Phoenix185 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
when you put naruto u. people it means boy when you put naruko u. it means girl plz do this from now on so people dont think it is yaoi it is getting annoying because it is clear you can put naruko u. instead of naruto u. so plz no more naruto u. and then in the sum you say female naruto u. it is suppose to be fucking naruko u. ok so plz get that right! bye
DragonFire Princess chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Hope you can star writing this story soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2012