Reviews for Number Four
Siera Goddess of the Sea chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Hahaha I loved it! Great story!
AkiraYuni chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Whew
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
lol good one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love this it sooooo good and funny
ookamilover23 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwww i freak'in loved it
Akitorai chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Great job man..women...It? i dunno but great job
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
AnisRocks chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Nice! Really funny!8)
Kyuuka chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So I was reading your other story "A Miko Mother" and I came across your rant to the idiot who reviewed this story acting like a stuck up and didn't even have the balls to not be an actually member of this site. I don't agree with what he said about keeping Kagome with Inuyasha fandom and use one of the other characters in Yu Yu Hakusho. Because personally I don't like the females of that show and Kagome is close enough to actually being a cannon character that its fun to integrate her into the Spirit realm. But whatever I was just reviewing to show my support and I had to see if there was anything in this story which would even illicit such a stupid response and there's not and the persons a total idiot.

Great Story and I am loving A Miko Mother cause I have never seen another like it.

KyuukatheTenchofDarkness
starlight luna chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Its interesting to know that the Reikai Tantei was shocked that Hiei had a mate. Interesting and awesome story.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
love it very much
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Love it!
KissOfTheGrimm chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Aw! You really should continue! This was a great one-shot. Poor Kuwabara is so deluded if he doesn't know how Hiei got a girl like Kagome. 5 stars!
Rhiannon's blackbird chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I would love to see their children! This story is so good. You did wonderful work with this story. Are you doing a sequel?
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
that was good, wish there was more