Reviews for Love Is
Fay chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Lovely story:D;(:)
FangirlInfinity chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This... Was the best... Tokka fanfiction... I have ever read.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Misstress Minerva chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL! I loved it :) thank you for sharing!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was awesome! *sniff* truth be told, I always pictured Sukka falling apart due to Sokka and Suki not really having that much in common beyond fighting and the War-it mostly just seems like she's tolerating his behavior, whereas Sokka and Toph just have more of a depth to them and stronger bond. Plus, Kyoshi Island comes first in Suki's book and Sokka is going to be guiding Republic City-she would have to give up her whole culture practically speaking, which would lead to some problems down the, okay; awkward tangent aside, we agree that Tokka rocks; let us move on. Anyway, I liked the pacing and it just felt like a good read; I do like that Suki wasn't bashed in this and I enjoyed the characters and the song quotes. Excellent work!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Sigh .. that's how I see their love story as well. It was just so beautiful and it completed their story .. it was their journey to falling in love. I absolutely loved it.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Holy shit this was amazing. *Hits you over the head repeatedly from sheer jealously* Seriously, awesome. You write some of the best Toph/Sokka stories that I have ever read. Seriously. I just love them, and with your writing it just makes me love them more.

JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Simply amazing. :)
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I love the descriptive words and how there's not a lot of talking- you definatly give the sukixsokka shippers a reason to think that those two aren't meant to be . so kudos to you. Keep up the good work and write on!

~Slothy Girl 3
GirlWithTheInkStainedSoul chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
a simple less than 3
Miyiku chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Lovely, just perfect.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was an amazing story. I loved your take of all the characters. They just semed so real. I especially loved the bit near the end where Mai had to explain it to Zuko. Poor oblivious Fire Lord. :)
Grey Field chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was cute, and I agree that it's most likely how tokka would happen.
pokey chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This fits them. They aren't the easiest couple to get right, but you did.
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This was really, really good. It was so deep, and so beautiful and... It just was xP

Love it!