Reviews for Ghosts
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
You write well and stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Canon? Sesskag was never canon... i think ou are misinformed
labellily chapter 9 . 8/30/2017
CUTE thank you
labellily chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
:( omg
Koneko chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
Eh. Kagome should think before she speaks. She expressed four contradicting thoughts before coming to a conclusion that 'she's not bothered'

That entire conversation seemed frustrating in its futility.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
This was a lovely read - I only wish it went on longer. The "prequel", My Obligation, set the tone, and this tied everything together so well. I adored the private or more emotionally complex moments between these two, there is so much to work with, given their strong contrasts.
It was paced well, but I still wish there was more to know and experience than the 9 chapters of gentle drama allowed. I look forward to seeing what other stories you've written, and I wish you well with all your endeavors - cheers!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 9 . 3/1/2017
wow me ah sorprendido y enamorado! gran fanfic :D
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
How many mates has he had? Dang
Burntbanana chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
Hi RosieB! I just wanted to leave a quick note here to say, thanks for writing such a beautiful piece! Since you've completed the story, I've come back about once a year for a re-read, and every time it leaves such a warm feeling in my heart :) You've painted a wonderful picture of both Sesshoumaru and Kagome, with your carefully crafted dialogue and incredibly believable alternate universe. Your efforts are definitely appreciated! Thanks again!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
Amazing and perfectly believable
CaliforniaCougar chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
This chapter is so sweet! I love the quiet thoughtfulness of the gift and the fact that Sesshomaru has a secret weakness, even if it's just something small like being bad at magic.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Loving the premise to this story so far. Curious as to why they needed to get married though but that will come in time.
CHOCHON chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
I'm so curious about rin! was she the first wife?
sessholove chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
i really love love this story..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016