Reviews for Ghosts
inukags chapter 9 . 4/7
This fic is truly amazing :) and although i am not a big fan of kag/sessh,i still liked up the good work :D
Starzki chapter 9 . 1/1
I was so intrigued that I decided to read this. I really liked it!

I don't normally read much Sess/Kagome because it always seems so out of character, but you've kept their characterizations and made this relationship seem like it could happen. You didn't deny Kagome's relationship with Inuyasha and you didn't change Sessoumaru's personality to something sweeter or more romantic than it was just to get Kagome to love him.

I liked the way this story was written, too. There is an underlying thread of sadness that really comes through that's really beautiful. Their grief is still there and it's going to be a real part of their new future together in more ways than one.

Very nice! I'm glad I wandered into this corner of the fandom for a little while. :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Awww, that was great! :D
Smile Black chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
That was really well done :)
Kimori Takahashi chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Children name after rin and inuyasha
Kimori Takahashi chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Why don't you say mated expanse a persons short life to the same amount his or her mate long life. By biting between their shoulder and neck during sex.

And because kagome is a miko the baby will be a full demon
Niji-neko chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Ahhh loved it! They healed each other :)
SesshxKagforeverandever chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
I liked this story. Short and simple. Good job
valre chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
This was so cute, it was!

Left me feeling all warm and mushy inside.
kaname's harisen chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
This was a nice, refreshing read... thank you for sharing it!
AshKake chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Wait.. What happened with Rin/Sesshomaru?
Kaggybearr chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
WOW. this is just...amazing. I love this
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love is job.
dxlmao chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
I'm gushing over the confessions but then that cliffy at the end that ENDS the story. What the hell!? I cried. But I still love the story. You have no idea.
black-lotusblossom chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
I wanted to hear about what happened with Rin, but I also like how you let that out... that their past, is well, theirs alone, and thus only theirs to share with each other. A nice read.