Reviews for Ghosts
iamCAMBRIA chapter 9 . 5/7
This was sweet. Super super sweet! Wasn't Miyu the name of the little ghost girl that Kagome and Inuyasha saved from hell? u
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
I was disappointed in this chapter. Kagame seems more and more like a puppet, being pulled in the direction of her circumstances. I apologize if I seem critical, but this story is really quite slow moving, and not much development. That, and Kagame does not seem to be much of a character at all, flat and dull like a board. Again, I apologize if I seem critical, but I'm just stating my opinion. I am going to stop reading this, but it was okay in the beginning.
Maira Saw chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Very good :D
Elreka-28 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
No! That's the end? But but... I want more. I loved this and his compromise! He ended up being a sweet heart in the end even if he was still the same Sesshomaru. I truly did love this book and the length of the chapters were actually perfect!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
I just found this story, I finished reading it in one day, I totally love it! Sesshomaru is IC, Kagome is IC
Now I'll start reading the rest of your fics ;)
Leira chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
That was very cute. I like it and where i wish it was longer i think it had a good length to it.
inukags chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
This fic is truly amazing :) and although i am not a big fan of kag/sessh,i still liked up the good work :D
Starzki chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I was so intrigued that I decided to read this. I really liked it!

I don't normally read much Sess/Kagome because it always seems so out of character, but you've kept their characterizations and made this relationship seem like it could happen. You didn't deny Kagome's relationship with Inuyasha and you didn't change Sessoumaru's personality to something sweeter or more romantic than it was just to get Kagome to love him.

I liked the way this story was written, too. There is an underlying thread of sadness that really comes through that's really beautiful. Their grief is still there and it's going to be a real part of their new future together in more ways than one.

Very nice! I'm glad I wandered into this corner of the fandom for a little while. :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Awww, that was great! :D
Smile Black chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
That was really well done :)
Kimori Takahashi chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Children name after rin and inuyasha
Kimori Takahashi chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Why don't you say mated expanse a persons short life to the same amount his or her mate long life. By biting between their shoulder and neck during sex.

And because kagome is a miko the baby will be a full demon
Niji-neko chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Ahhh loved it! They healed each other :)
SesshxKagforeverandever chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
I liked this story. Short and simple. Good job
valre chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
This was so cute, it was!

Left me feeling all warm and mushy inside.