Reviews for Ghosts
anna chapter 9 . 5/9
that was so awesome! i love the story god i wish there was more stories like this! i am still waiting for more chapters for besides you in time though . which is seriously lacking! and i love that story! just as much as i love this one. i must say, you are an exceptional writer. i have read many stories about different fanfic's or just books that i love but your work is exceptional its as if you are a novelist of one of my favorite books! i have a plethora of books different types allot of stories family and my bestie and i share them and some have about 1000 pages each when i get addicted trust me nothing can make me put the book down well unless its an emergency. point is you are a fantastic writer the way your words flow is wonderful you keep the story smooth and enjoyable not to much smut and a perfect amount of romance and action i refer to the other stories you have written such as besides you in time, the broken miko, broken house of Taisho just to name a few excellent work wonderful word play, perfect flow, perfect mix of romance and action! you should write more honestly speaking if you decide to write a book id read it. btw again please update besides you in time I'm dying to read the rest lol.
guest chapter 9 . 2/4
Beautiful fic! Loved the ending!
kimmiboo21 chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Lovedddd well played the characters!
Ayanna chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
As I expected. This version was just as good as all the others.
The calling chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Love this
The calling chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I can't wait to read more
Meo Sunset chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
I can't believe I haven't come across this story sooner, it was fantastic! I was intrigued by the summary, but you completely intoxicated me since the very first chapter. I love the ending, but I couldn't help but sad to know it's completed and won't be updated anymore. Nevertheless, I can't wait to read more of your writings.

There're some questions that linger in my head for the last chapter though. So Sesshomaru decided to step down from his CEO position, but still maintained certain control over his company, Kagome lived a happy live surrounded by people she loved, in the city. What about Sophie? Did Kagame tell her their past because she's a friend or because of something else? On another hand, at the end of chapter 8, Kagome said she had thought of something too, what was it exactly? I hope you don't mind answering those, and it's okay if you decided not to.

Best regards! (meaning I don't know how to end this *cry* hope this won't rub you the wrong way)
iamCAMBRIA chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
This was sweet. Super super sweet! Wasn't Miyu the name of the little ghost girl that Kagome and Inuyasha saved from hell? u
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
I was disappointed in this chapter. Kagame seems more and more like a puppet, being pulled in the direction of her circumstances. I apologize if I seem critical, but this story is really quite slow moving, and not much development. That, and Kagame does not seem to be much of a character at all, flat and dull like a board. Again, I apologize if I seem critical, but I'm just stating my opinion. I am going to stop reading this, but it was okay in the beginning.
Maira Saw chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Very good :D
Elreka-28 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
No! That's the end? But but... I want more. I loved this and his compromise! He ended up being a sweet heart in the end even if he was still the same Sesshomaru. I truly did love this book and the length of the chapters were actually perfect!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
I just found this story, I finished reading it in one day, I totally love it! Sesshomaru is IC, Kagome is IC
Now I'll start reading the rest of your fics ;)
Leira chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
That was very cute. I like it and where i wish it was longer i think it had a good length to it.
inukags chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
This fic is truly amazing :) and although i am not a big fan of kag/sessh,i still liked up the good work :D
Starzki chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I was so intrigued that I decided to read this. I really liked it!

I don't normally read much Sess/Kagome because it always seems so out of character, but you've kept their characterizations and made this relationship seem like it could happen. You didn't deny Kagome's relationship with Inuyasha and you didn't change Sessoumaru's personality to something sweeter or more romantic than it was just to get Kagome to love him.

I liked the way this story was written, too. There is an underlying thread of sadness that really comes through that's really beautiful. Their grief is still there and it's going to be a real part of their new future together in more ways than one.

Very nice! I'm glad I wandered into this corner of the fandom for a little while. :)