Reviews for Ghosts
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 9 . 3/16
This was a lovely read - I only wish it went on longer. The "prequel", My Obligation, set the tone, and this tied everything together so well. I adored the private or more emotionally complex moments between these two, there is so much to work with, given their strong contrasts.
It was paced well, but I still wish there was more to know and experience than the 9 chapters of gentle drama allowed. I look forward to seeing what other stories you've written, and I wish you well with all your endeavors - cheers!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 9 . 3/1
wow me ah sorprendido y enamorado! gran fanfic :D
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 2/10
How many mates has he had? Dang
Burntbanana chapter 9 . 1/25
Hi RosieB! I just wanted to leave a quick note here to say, thanks for writing such a beautiful piece! Since you've completed the story, I've come back about once a year for a re-read, and every time it leaves such a warm feeling in my heart :) You've painted a wonderful picture of both Sesshoumaru and Kagome, with your carefully crafted dialogue and incredibly believable alternate universe. Your efforts are definitely appreciated! Thanks again!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 9 . 1/16
Amazing and perfectly believable
CaliforniaCougar chapter 7 . 1/16
This chapter is so sweet! I love the quiet thoughtfulness of the gift and the fact that Sesshomaru has a secret weakness, even if it's just something small like being bad at magic.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 1 . 1/16
Loving the premise to this story so far. Curious as to why they needed to get married though but that will come in time.
CHOCHON chapter 9 . 1/3
I'm so curious about rin! was she the first wife?
sessholove chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
i really love love this story..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Reviewing because the review count was at 666 lol
Shaish chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Eeeeeeeeeooooooooo I loved this. I've been curious for the other two stories of yours I read what a child between them would be like, just having it in the story period, and I'm happy! I really enjoy how you write them. Thank you very much for writing this. It was somber but gradually turned pleasant between them, and I liked seeing how it progressed. 3
Shaish chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Darn it but they're just gettin cuter and cuter.
Shaish chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
This is really interesting, and I loved the appearance of the swords and the callback to the past. It kind of helped tie the past and present together. I'm curious about this Sesshoumaru too, since he seems to have more compassion for Kagome than he did before.
anna chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
that was so awesome! i love the story god i wish there was more stories like this! i am still waiting for more chapters for besides you in time though . which is seriously lacking! and i love that story! just as much as i love this one. i must say, you are an exceptional writer. i have read many stories about different fanfic's or just books that i love but your work is exceptional its as if you are a novelist of one of my favorite books! i have a plethora of books different types allot of stories family and my bestie and i share them and some have about 1000 pages each when i get addicted trust me nothing can make me put the book down well unless its an emergency. point is you are a fantastic writer the way your words flow is wonderful you keep the story smooth and enjoyable not to much smut and a perfect amount of romance and action i refer to the other stories you have written such as besides you in time, the broken miko, broken house of Taisho just to name a few excellent work wonderful word play, perfect flow, perfect mix of romance and action! you should write more honestly speaking if you decide to write a book id read it. btw again please update besides you in time I'm dying to read the rest lol.
guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Beautiful fic! Loved the ending!