Reviews for Ghosts
alannalove1990 chapter 9 . 2/19
So I was skeptical of the story it first! However I gave it a chance because I thought the concept of Sesshoumaru in the future meeting with a newly back from the past kagome they would be very interesting. I loved the story I wish it would’ve been more in depth so we could’ve explored more of the emotions but you did such a good job with your time jumps in space in the story out. I really enjoyed your characterization of Sesshomaru and Kagome. I’ve always found it interesting to wonder what happened to demons, like did they disappear forever or did they live on. So overall very good story!
alannalove1990 chapter 8 . 2/18
Wowwwww so intense
alannalove1990 chapter 7 . 2/18
Possibly the cutest chapter ever
alannalove1990 chapter 6 . 2/18
Wow
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 2/18
Wowwwww
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2021
OMG! This story is perfect! I loved every moment of it. At first I was not expecting a happy ending, I was positive that things will go a bit darker and the ending will be bittersweet.
But it was amazing! The development of their relation was so realistic. They were almost strangers and how they get more open with each other little by little. Such a beautiful story!
TaxLady0415 chapter 9 . 2/13/2021
I love this story and cannot tell you how many times I have read it. You are such a talented writer.
HimekoCQ chapter 7 . 12/15/2020
Its beautiful!
HimekoCQ chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
you are a great writer! i love your stories.
Pentastic chapter 9 . 9/24/2020