Reviews for HOW I MEASURE MY TIME
nelljones chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I've read this story many times, and I just wanted to drop a review and let you know how wonderful it is. Every chapter is just absolutely perfect, and it feels like a side of the characters that's never been seen before. It's not out of character, very much in character, actually, but it's different. A very, very good different. Basically, it's just beautiful.
anonymous.individual chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Wow. That was perfect :)
nelljones chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
It's so hard for me to find the words to describe how good this story has been. Seriously, it's like, sweet, and subtle, and completely realistic, which is important when it comes to B&B, because they're nothing if not grounded firmly (and sometimes painfully) in reality. I think that Angela interfered just enough, without shoving them towards each other and more like nudging. I liked the way that B&B grew slowly, and didn't really involve anyone else. All in all, AMAZING WORK :D

p.s. this is like, the longest review I've ever written :P
iamladyliberty chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
you did beautifully. i will remember this one for a long time. and in addition to the elegant plot line, the literary quality of your writing is quite profound, and we are very lucky to have you on this site and in our little adoredom here.

thank you for writing, i can't wait to read more of what you've given us and what you will give us. your generosity astounds me.
MadeOfStars chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
Spectacular job on this one. I love the tone and voice of this piece. It is both scientific and warm at the same time, perfectly Brennan and Booth. I love how you have her figure things out and the causality explanation is just right. I also thought the story was excellent for all the things you left out too. Fabulous.
Boneyo chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
Just read your entire story and got to say that i LOVED it to bits! it was very emotional making me feel all tingly but it stayed very in character as well!. Loved the fluffy bits and well I just loved it all! Great concept and very well written! Congrats!
Lizicia chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
A story full of pure awesomeness, I must say firstly. The pace was brilliant, Booth and Brennan were unbelievably plausible (a paradox, I know) and everything fit into place. I admire you for not a) making them say 'I love you' and b) making Brennan pregnant already in the story. This is how season 4 could've and should've turned out and I think your story wrapped everything together perfectly.
Don't Call Mee Bones chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
I very much enjoyed this story! Loved how you wrote Booth and Bones. Very believable and in character...my favorite! Great job, and well done :)
morebones chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
I loved the story. It flows softly and makes everthing fit in place. Found it realistic and them OC.

Loved that they do not rush, they go slowly, finding their own rythm... until it has to be. (she knew it was time). It's what they call evolution. And the explanation in the end: they're the cause and everything else is the effect.

You've done a good job. Liked it a lot.
Strife's LMNT chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
this was by far one of the best B/B stories i've read! i read all 12 chapters in a sitting and couldn't wait to get to the next chapter as i finished every one. it was well-written, inspired, and i could really tell you wanted to get it right. the image of B/B hidden underneath the sheets and exchanging their "vows" was just amazing.

and you're so right, i liked it better that they didn't say "i love you" there's too many "i love you" stories out there. but this one seemed to maintain the integrity of the characters and i appreciate that.

thinking of a sequel?
daisy07 chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
You've written a beautiful, sweet story and I've enjoyed every word of it. This final chapter was well worth waiting for but I'm sorry that this is the last, and I shall miss this story very much. I loved your thoughtful, whimsical style of writing. I haven't read any of your other stories so I'm now off to correct that oversight!
cmf227 chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
I just read the whole thing. I liked it. A lot. I never expect things to be easy for them, and I think you portrayed that very well. And also, it is definitely too early for them to be having a baby. All in all, a beautiful story, very well-written. I hope you'll be writing more about their evolution together.
CorgiFromSpace chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
'She is examining a body while testing the intern of the week on prophylactic approaches to rheumatic fever and the effects of said fever on the joints.'

OMG, you did use prophylactic! I was wondering if you would. It is great make up for hummable, but hey, artistic license, right? If you say hummable is a word, then hummable is a word. Spell Checker isn't saying that it isn't so for all I know, it could be.

I am so glad that you updated this. I'm sad that it's over though, but I love it. I do. I can totally see BB getting together like this.

Just a random question, how did you get your inspiration back? Did you watch a lot of Bones, read, write? Or did it just come back on it's own? Cos I've been waiting for weeks for my inspiration to return, and it hasn't yet.

Ari

:P
MoonlightGardenias chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
I'm glad to see this conclusion for the story. I really wish something like this could have happened on the show, or perhaps might eventually? (That's wishful thinking I know.)It's an interesting take of how she came to that conclusion. Great job!
saturn567 chapter 12 . 7/17/2009