Reviews for Reap the Whirlwind
zanessa0013 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I know this story is 4 years old but I had to review. It's utter perfection in its simplicity and you've captured all the characters perfectly.
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I know this story is 4 years old, but WOW. WOW. WOW. And one more time, WOW.
This is good in so many levels that it is taking me some time to get my ideas in order.
To start with something easy, congratulations on your excellent grammar and spelling. I know it’s not the most personal thing to say, but it’s important and not every story can praise itself for it.
To tackle another point, a certainly more important one, I must say that, even taking everything that happened on the show since you wrote this into account, I think Ziva is the person you wrote. This is how she came to be who she is. You didn’t just capture her essence, you gave us her thoughts. And they were logical and coherent! Thank you!
And now, to finish with another very vital issue, your writing is great. Not good. Great. It’s a pleasure to read stories so well written. I lack the words (and, quite frankly, the time) to point out every single thing that amazed me, but in general, the rhythm, the flow, the quality and quantity of descriptions and images, it all works. Beautifully. Congratulations.
Thank you for this great story and for writing it so freakin’ well.
allthatisevil
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I know this has been around for a while, but I just read it. And I have to say, I'm glad you did. Sometimes you can't fight the muse, no matter how much you want to. It's a wonderful story. Almost bittersweet to read about Ziva's life in your perspective.
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
i only have one word to describe this: amazing.
kiir33 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great, great story. THIS is Ziva! I loved every word of the story. Really, this touch me.
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awwww this was amazing! I love the angst at the beginning and the Ziva's backstory, it was extreemly well-written! And the fluff with Tony? Well, that was adorable! Great fic!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh wow this is beautiful. You certainly know how to write. And this is Ziva. You have her down to a T. Thanks!

-curledruler
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
AHH muh gahh. Nrrghh.

Love this. FREAKIN'. LOVE. THIS. THING.

THANK YOU.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
ohhh this is so sad! really amazing, i love the relationships between everyone, but ohhh so sad!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Tony and Ziva! Ziva is such an interesting and unique character, and I love the way you write her. Excellent job!
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.
Floke chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow this is really beautiful, I loved it!
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is beautiful. You unfolded such a REAL portrait of Ziva-not a caricature or cliche'-and it was lovely. One line in particular really struck me... "Tony DiNardo breaks two hearts." It was simple and absolutely perfect; it was a punch in the gut in the best possible way.

Bravo on a fic well done. I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future!
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wonderful story! Great all around, but I especially liked how you filled in the blanks left by the show- a lot of fics have tried, but your interpretations of what happened "off camera" just feels right.

Thanks for this.
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
oh wow. thats all i have to say. oh wow. OH WOW! haha that was amazing! :D hehe loved it! keep writing!