Reviews for Family
unknown person chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I think you're right writing Parker is hard but u did ok
messersmontana chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
this was a really good story.
poestheblackcat chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Oh Lord. "Let's go steal Eliot." LOL! I was so not expecting that, even though it is so in the spirit of the show.

I'm only partway through your wonderful story, but I just had to drop you a line to tell you this.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This story was really good. Can you write a sequel or at least a story that explains Eliot's family?
BookLover223 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
first thing aw! Next are you seriously trying to make me cry!
serenelystrange chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
This was just downright beautiful!
Adluna chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
This is a wonderful story! Your characterizations are spot on...I adore the way you write Parker, I thought she was perfect. I really hope you do decide to write more, because this had me riveted.
vintage.soul494 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Perfect!
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
*does a happy dance* So I just read and reviewed your story Hesitate and it made me so sad. I didn't even consider that you might have done a sequel because it felt so perfect as a stand alone but I loved your writing so I checked your profile to find out what else you've written and found that. *does another happy dance* I'm off to read more!
rbeth108 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
LOVED IT. Can you please write more of the same? Especially the Parker and Eliot interaction...I don't know if you meant for it to be that way, but I love them together.
SSwish chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
This was great! I love that you actually have them at least start to steal Eliot. The plan they came up was actually pretty good, I mean how many people who know what Eliot can do would actually try to kidnap/steal him? Parker's thought that it was like a giant game of mousetrap was just to funny. I love that Eliot asked what they had planned do with him once they had him, I can totally see Nate and Hardison begin to mildly freak out a bit when he says that.

Parker's emotions and thoughts concerns were just incredible. I love that you tied her concerns about Eliot's return into her original uncertainty about working with the others. Her thoughts on the difference between small towns and large cities shows a perceptiveness that I believe the character has but that the other team members don't always see or acknowledge. I love her thoughts and feelings about seeing Eliot again and how she notices the details she may have once not noticed. The ending was a really nice wrap up for the story, the comment that Eliot made about their family and what with Eliot having been heading back to the family and Parker "tackle" hugging him.

As for plot bunnies, how about the story behind borrowing the midget in Uruguay? Or how and what Eliot had to go through to decide to return home or even the others explaining to him about the "little carnivore" who likes bologna instead of flies? Hope to see more from you soon.

Susan S
Desmothenes87 chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
It's a cute ending!

“We’re stealing you!” Parker piped in helpfully. “Like the little naked man, except without the laser beams and the guys with guns and Nate’s ex wife. Oh, and you’re clothed,” she added, seemingly as an afterthought.

That line is so Parker! Do another one with Parker and Eliot. You write them very well.
luna-pendragon chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Wo-ho! I love it :)
Rayhne chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
"midget in Uruguay"? Okay, this story must be told!
moonmagik chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Parker saves the day and keeps the crew together! It's nice to read Parker's thoughts and finally understand why she does the things she does. Usually we only get a one dimensional view into her character so it's really nice to see the other side of her.

As I've watched her character progress on TV, I've gotten a better understanding of her. I just want to say that you've somehow gotten inside her head and figured out what makes her tick. I really loved the story. Just a little sad to see it end.