Reviews for Aina, The Talentless Witch
Zeke5000 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Wow, been a while since a update and even a review...shame..is actually kinda getting good here...
Fem-JakeFromStateFarm chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
You should totally write more of this ;)
It's cute 3
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I hope Ani finds her fortune during her training
SweetIcecream chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
i really like this story so far. i really hope you finsh it
A chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Ugh. No more chapters. and that one was so good! please update soon!
A chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Finnally, no more kiki rip-offs! This story is unique and special. Usually, I hate OCs because thier always boring rip-offs, but yours is as fun as kiki herself! So far, this is my favourite kiki story.
G chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Wow, great work! The part where she got shot down was really well done - I definitely didn't suspect that would happen! Kitt is interesting too-do I smell romance?
Uni is funny too
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Woah, this is awesome. First chapter and I already love Aina! She's not perfect, and is definitely not a "normal" witch. I love how she rebels against leaving at 13 too. More!
P.S. Gotta love Kiki making her go ;)
crumblicker chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I liked the first chapter a lot more than the second. There really wasn't any purpose for her wound, or for being in a coma for a month. Because you don't just "sleep" for a month. It didn't serve any purpose, it seems. Also, I don't like the development where she just found a town so easy. I was expecting some fun travelling, and making her own decision on where she wanted to stay.
Hoping it'll pick up a bit in the next chapter, guess I'll follow the story then.
KodochaFan55 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is good so far! Please update more!
trisha chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I like it! I'm disapionted tht there isn't more chapters... this is something tht id belooking fwd to reading if u continued it ...but I seen tht u haven't written anything since 09 an just wanted to let the author know its good work, an want to inspire hope for more chapters! :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Good two chapters
lilmisswriter17 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I loved it! The beginning was sorta sad, but the ending was funny! I like it so far!
lilmisswriter17 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nice first chapter. I wonder where she'll go, and if she'll succeed in being a witch! :)
Sidney is beast chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
This was a really great story and I really hope you add more chapters. I think you would have a lot of more readers if your keep writing it!

I love kikis delivery service and I was really looking forward to this story.

love,