Reviews for Love Lights Fires
NurseLovesEB chapter 2 . 3/18
Awwww! please dont let him die
NurseLovesEB chapter 1 . 3/18
OMG! :'''(
crazycats7 chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
I think you hit all the emotions of the all the people were feeling that day. Whether or not they had someone that they loved or knew that was involved in that. Very good story. And yes your right, I don't anyone will forget what and where and what they were doing at that time.
Ronnie19 chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Hello...
Great story i loved every bit of it and great writing!
raidersoccer6 chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story and that I appreciate the effort you put into it. I lost my cousin on September 11th, she was in the plane that hit the South Tower, United Flight 175. But anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing this story and for the tribute you put in on the 8th anniversary.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
keep up the good job
Sylvia16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is the best fanfic I've ever read in my life!
Dreamer208 chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
This story, is so heart you.i was only six when it happened, but i don't think nobody will ever forget..
000h chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Sad.. :(
000h chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I love this fic despite whats happening.
000h chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
:( I hope Edwards okay.
000h chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow. Little Speechless.
Maggie chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
I don't remember the day very well since I was only 4 at the time, but I remember my whole family was terrified. We lived in NJ at the time but a lot of my family members lived in NY and some of them worked at the WTC. Thankfully none of them died they were lucky enough to have left the buildings before the planes crashed into the. Our family didn't know that though and just like you my mom came and got me and my nephew from daycare, not wanting us out of her sight she was so scared. I hope and pray that this never happens again and nothing is ever as worse as the 9/11 attack. Thank you so much for writing this story it was wonderful.
Zany Bee chapter 18 . 12/14/2010
Awwww :) Great story!
DiallMe chapter 18 . 12/13/2010
Shit!

You had me bawling and pulling at my hair throughout this entire story!