Reviews for A Trusting Soul
SamuelSpaz chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow, this was really good...I have always wondered about those two and you made a really realistic and fascinating story here. Both characters are very well-defined and their concern for each other is touching. Nice work!
crazylittleelf chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I love how you write Broyles. You really capture the dry, distant tone that he has while at the same time showing a thoughtfulness and depth to his words and actions. Well done. :)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I wasn't sure where you were going with this, but this is a very interesting and original story.

Fresh.

My fav lines:

"He'd regarded Peter Bishop watching Olivia through the two-way mirror and realized the other man cared for her. He wondered if his agent reciprocated those feelings and found himself curiously jealous." I love this! Nice to hear that someone else was reading Peter.

Unfortunately Broyles is still so one-dimensional on the show-sadly we don't know much about his work history or his personal life.

I would love to see you write more Broyles giving us insight into some of the other major players, like Walter Bishop, or Charlie,or Astrid, for instance.