Reviews for Because
Writingprocrastinator chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE AND HILARIOIS. AWESOME JOB ON BOTH CHAPPIES :D
Rocky chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This is a beautiful story! I love how you captured the essence of the characters so well! I wish you would have add some more sense were they were together more but other then that it was piratically beautifully written! i loved it so much! I can't stop smiling XD
Please make more!
Rosie Thornet chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This is what Kishimoto should write I don't care if it's a filler episode or not, I mean don't we Naruhina fans deserve a little present?!
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Um... This is really good! Going to continue reading this in fear that Manbearpig will hunt me down if I don't, and also because it's awesome! :D
Megingjoro chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Yeah it did (catch my a-ten-shon). Heh.

Can you make a sequel to this? One where Naruto realizes that he's in luv with her...?

pretty please...
aryaputra chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Your's is the only 1st person fic that I have liked so far. I'm a really picky(stubborn) idiot, so I tend to push fics away the moment I sniff(smell..?) a hint of 1st person POV.

But your stories are too Awesome to pass. So I'll stop and truly read them to my hearts content. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Yep,the last post caught my attention. To be honest I didn't know what all of them meant.
The story itself was not bad. Well done.
Shionosekai chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Awwww, this is so cute! ω
I love how you portrayed their thoughts and feelings, nicely done :) Damn Hiashi for interrupting the fluffy moments xD
Sofia chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
This was AMAZAAAAAaAaHHH! Have you realized that 437! XD lol 5 stars!
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Wow, awesome! Great job!
EmbaressedWriter chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I like it. Excellent use of already developed character traits, and a fair start to a relationship. I especially liked the part with Hiashi. Keep it up!
ranneal chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This is soooo well done from a guy's perspective. It is amazing that here we are years later and Kishi still hasn't had Naruto speak specifically about Hinata's confession and tell how he feels. I love Kishi but that is a big hole he left in the story. I think he could have done something just like you did here! Super writing.
ranneal chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great job! I love the story and the unusual perspective of Hinata waking up in the hospital...great writing of her thoughts.
TeQWo CoNViX chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
LOL! I did notice. I think you should continue this story because I think you could make it longer and actually say something about them dating later and them seeing eachother and one time Hiashi finds out or something. I really liked this story and wished it could be longer. I look forward to reading more of your stories. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I think i liked "him" better,not that "her" wasen't good just that Naruto's was funny keep up the good work.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »