Reviews for Dean
TombVine chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Please COntinue :)
lanteaddicted chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Are you going to restart writing chapters for this story? Love to see what happens to Dean and Sam.
Zinfer chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
darn it all I want to know what happens!
Samantha V chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
So sorry to hear of your loss.

Love your story. Hope you can update soon.
Koolneko22 chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Great chapter! I love this.

Keep up the good work!

Poor Dean...

Well, if this bonding thing goes well, that means they'll be even more connected. So maybe no matter what they'll always be together. And perhaps they'll be together in death too, depsite everything...

I can't wait to read more!
storyaddict69 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
This is a great story,I cant wait to see what happens when sam is in Dean's head...I hope you will continue it till the end...
nope nope not me chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
wow,thats really good so far, my condolences for your loss. Are you updating soon? x
LamiaJade chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Hey hon! I'm so sorry for the long review-delay! . *shame on me*

Anyways, it's awesome! *munching nervously through the next bag of M&Ms*

Holy, it's shocking how fast Dean's health goes south.

And now this ritual... Why do I have this bad gut feeling that it will get much worse before Sam can finally save his brother and himself..?

I really like it that Bobby tried to talk some sense into Dean about that he's worth all the trouble and about how he and Sam felt about his death.

I can understand Dean and why he made the deal but I also understand Sam and Bobby.

Please, please, please, please... hurry with your next update! I'm really sitting on the edge here! *pleading puppy dog eyes* *chewing on the next bag of M&Ms*

Great work!

*huge huge hug*

Mary
Muffy Morrigan chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Oh my poor boys. My poor sick Dean, my poor, poor worried Sam. This is such a wonderful story. I breathlessly awake each new evil twist of your mind. Now, Sam's life is on the line. Please let his plan work, let Dean find his brother again!

Five Impalas full of loving supportive caring boys, heading your way to give you lots of hugs.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Amazing chapter! incredibly touching scenes with Sam and Dean first, then Dean and Bobby - I'm in the public library with tears rolling down my face for the boys...Then read your note at the bottom and I feel sad for your loss and joyful for you. That you were blessed to have a very special mum, friend, and angel. I think you are well on the way to making ripples of your own.

Shar
TraSan chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Aw, Jen. As great as the chapter was (and you know I loved it!) your message at the end was what made me cry. *sniff*

It sounds like she was a wonderful person who enriched the lives of those around her. No one could ask to be remembered in a better way.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, girl.
sunnyjunedays chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Hi, Great chapter. Poor boys and Bobby, it seems there is only one way out of this and Sammy seems prepared to take it.

Looking forward to more soon. Take care, hugs to both you and muffy. x
Power Of Funk chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Woot! I love your story! PLZ update soon! The Power Of Funk Compels You!

P.S. dont know yu but sorry bout ur mum :(
RedDragen chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
That was a wonderful chapter, I am a wonderful message at the end for your friend.

I also wanted to drop you a note to say I hope you are feeling better.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Good chapter! Poor Dean! Almost sounded like a stroke in the MRI machine. (I have panic attacks, myself LOL)

This thing they're going to do sounds scary and I'm worried about it. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Great job!