Reviews for The Heart Collector
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Actualisa pronto
WolfyMcClowd chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Please continue!

This is awesoem...cant wait to see what happens nextt
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Oh please, you aren't going to let something like this go to waste are you? Please keep writing!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Interesting villian, I was excepting a ruthless, cold-blood old lady but instead it's a young girl with severe mental problems. Although victims who are schizophrenic usually aren't homidial and such cases of them causing violence are rare. But I like how you're paving away the story-I'm still trying to decide on if Elvira's goal is all in her mind or there really is a Llorona person who is using her mental incapiblities to her advantage.

Keep up the excellent work! (Sorry I didn't review sooner!)
LightNeverFades chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I had a feeling that the antagonist in the story was schizophrenic when I was reading through the chapter! The characteristics were very similar! (Strangely, I'm reading a book called The Soloist and its about a schizophrenic violinist!)

You did a very good job as always! :D I'm actually quite happy how crazy the witch is! :) lol! It's always quite fun to read something like that - even if its a psychotic sort of thing. (Maybe like Hannibal, although I wouldn't go so far as to say that as well! o_O)

I have a sense of foreboding from reading the line, 'One more heart left', however! You must have something planned! *grins* I have a theory about it! :P

I'm curious to find out about Cat and Ilorona, they are fascinating evil characters! :D

Keep on writing fabulous chapters! ;D You are wonderful!

Elwyndra
bluedragon1836 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
my opinion is that this is an awesome story and you should write the next chapter very soon. As to Elvira, I'm not sure what exactly to make of her right now.
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
have you ever heard the poem (or the song) "The Highwayman?" The poem is by Alfred Knowes and the song is by Loreena McKennitt. I ask because you mentioned the moon as a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas and that's one of the lines. Great story so far.
Celtic Aurora chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I'm not sure how I feel about her...I mean, I understand that she's schizophrenic, but I can't help but wonder if this evil woman who takes hearts is just a dominant personality and there's a real Elvira in there begging and crying for all that to stop, or if she actually enjoys the killing. I suppose that'll give me food for thought for the next chapter! Enjoyed it very much, a very strange but interesting chapter!

Much love,

Rora
Celtic Aurora chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
You know, Livia does remind me a lot of Anna...she's pretty awesome, I gotta say. And it was a great chapter! I love the little arguement at the beginning, it was funny to see them bickering almost like little kids...

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Love, Aurora
SpeedDemon315 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Amazing story so far! I love the plot already-nice job building up the villainess's background, she sounds like a real piece of work.

It starting getting plaintive when Van Helsing started opening up to Livia and telling his story of Anna, nice play on emotions, there.

Overall, this is some story you have here, I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled on this one. Godspeed!
The Phantom's Scholar chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
What is the secret! I want to know!
Celtic Aurora chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
*spazzes* OMG! You haven't written a story in so long I almost forgot the awesomeness of your writing!

So I'm definately liking it so far! Poor Gabriel, he just doesn't get along well with other people, does he? Oh, and Spain, a nice, exotic locale. I'm definately looking forward to reading more!

Much love,

Aurora
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Hi ! :D

Wow! I love this story! I was fascinated by your summary and the title, which is pretty awesome by the way! :D It's been awhile since I last saw you online here at FF so I'm really glad to see you back! 8D How are you? ;) Hope everything's good for you? :) Anyways, I love how this is going! :D Livia reminds me of Anna Valerious! lol :) I like her character already! ;D Keep up the lovely work and looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Elwyndra
HughJackmanFan chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow, good story even I love it.

keep lived for Van Helsing, dont leave from a woman "livia" :)
The Phantom's Scholar chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Love the story and the name 'Livia'. It suits her purpose. To keep Van Helsing alive!