Reviews for Never an Absolution
tasha chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hey Ashley,

Great story. Very detailed. I love it. Keep up the good work. Email soon and take care.

rosebudjamie chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
really good story, liked it alot
Miasen chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Ah, I think this was great. You seemed to capture Storm well, and it was nice to see a fic with her. Even if she is an important character in the X-Men universe, both movies and comics, people don't see to write too many fics centering on her, not as far as I've seen at least, so it was nice to read this. Your writing is great, and I enjoyed reading this. Take care and good luck with your other stories!
Certh chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Nicely-written. It isn't very often that you see a fic focused on Storm, and she's really a great character to work with in a story. I only have one thing to comment on, really: when she thought 'I didn't know what he meant by those words,' referring to Sabretooth, I'd say she actually did know. When Sabretooth cornered her in the train station during the search for Rogue, he told her 'Scream for me,' so the connection is rather easy to make, right?

Anyway, you did a good job on this one-shot.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Awesome job. Thanks for the heads up. Catch ya on the flip side.
docky chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That was beautifully written. I love it; it showed a character that is largely unexplored in most of the X-men movie fanfiction, and you did it so well. Bravo!